Wednesday, March 11, 2015

''It's a Great Day for UP!''--Dr. Seuss


Yes, it IS a FICTIONAL METAPHORICAL "turn-of-phrase" by the LEGENDARY … CHILDREN'S book-AUTHOR/-ILLUSTRATOR/-"LEGEND".
But, the TITLE is ESPECIALLY/APPROPRIATELY "UP"-lifting to ME, given my CURRENT/TEMPORARY "situation"!
_____________________________________________________________________________

So, I AWOKE rather EARLY--as has, UNFORTUNATELY, become rather CUSTOMARY--at ~6:03 am.
(… My caregivers TEND TO "make ALOTTA noise"/"be LOUD", when they "switch-SHIFTS" at ~6:00 am.  As I'm A BIT of a "LIGHT-sleeper", their "SHENANIGANS" … "DISTURB my SLUMBER".)

Upon my (UN-welcome) WAKE-UP, I decided to "WALK" to BEGIN my day.

(… Is it a "PSYCHOLOGICAL-/MENTAL-issue" that--despite NUMEROUS/COUNTLESS attempts/TRIES--I just caN'T seem to fall BACK asleep … once I'm AWAKE?!)

(… MY diagnosis: I THINK … TOO MUCH/OFTEN.
MAYBE I could TRY TO focus my THOUGHTS/DREAMS/ATTENTION on GOOD-images.
It's the BAD-"pictures" that cause me to WORRY & NOT relax.)
___________________________________________________________________________

So, even at such an "UNGODLY-EARLY hour", I "TREKKED" to my "porcelain-THRONE" to urinate.
DESPITE "March 11th" being ONLY ~368 minutes old, I "TRUDGED" to give my toilet a "PEE-soaked"-"AWAKENING"/"HOW-do-'ya-DO".
(… It was a GREAT "WALK"--UP-and-BACK!)
(… I even "brushed the dirt OFF my shoulder", RIGHT-BEFORE I got back in bed.)
___________________________________________________________________________

I'd so, so, SSSOOOOOOO eat 'Green Eggs & Ham'!
(… Yes, I canNOT--YET--taste.)
((… But, last time I checked, (green) food-coloring does NOT affect TASTE.))
(… In a SEMI-related story, I ate--via MOUTH--one scrambled egg during "SPEECH-therapy".

I LOVE to EAT--via MY MOUTH!
I am NOT--by ANY MEANS--"HIDEOUSLY-OBESE" (… My most RECENT ex-girlfriend--about ME: "JUST 'hideous'!  Ha ha HA!")
___________________________________________________________________________

Tonight I BEGAN my "official SMELL-trial".
When my buddy/HOUSE-mate got home from work, he cooked himself some dinner.  I--VERBALLY--told him: "From NOW-ON, I'd APPRECIATE it, if you'd WAFT the SMELLS from your meal under & toward my nose.  Thanks A LOT!"

Well, TONIGHT I SEMI-smelled some rice-pilaf.
YAY!
In HINDSIGHT though, I SHOULD/MUST shut/close my EYES.  (… I KNOW the psychological-INFLUENCE of VISION in/over SCENT & TASTE.)
____________________________________________________________________________

Well, (SIGH) my WEIGHT WAS SLOWLY, MARGINALLY IN-creasing.
(… I am SEMI-ambivalent, 'cuz I STILL think like a WRESTLER, in which weight-GAIN is "frowned-upon".)
However, due to my (SOMEWHAT-)recent IN-crease in/of my WEEKLY leg-gym time @ "NeuroFit 360", I guess my METABOLISM is IN-creasing.  TODAY, the Publix-scale revealed that I'm DOWN ~4 POUNDS or so.

Therefore, I HAFTA ADD another "MEAL"--via "peg-tube"--to my DAILY-"consumption".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive