Monday, March 16, 2015

"You've/I've/WE've GOTTA … "ROLL with the PUNCHES"


My day STARTED in a rather "CRAPPY" (METAPHORICAL) manner.

I AWOKE at ~3:17 am … with the "URGE" to "RELIEVE-myself" … via URINE.
So, I buzzed for my caregiver.  He came/arrived … RELATIVELY quickly.  (YAY!)
I "took care of business".
HOWEVER, I could NOT RE-"count the SHEEP"
___________________________________________________________________________

HAAA-RUUMPF!
Ya' HEAR THAT?

"'CARRY ON', my WAYWARD son!"

(… I MUST … "SUCK … it … UP", CONTINUE "fighting"/"battling" & CONCLUDE with a "TRIUMPH"
_____________________________________________________________________________

My MATH-tutEE is REALLY "GAINING steam"/"doing WELL" in her MATHEMATICAL-understanding & -applications.
CONGRATS to HER!
(… I also WANNA give a MINOR-"thank you" to MYSELF for … TEACHING/ADVISING so WELL.)
_______________________________________________________________________________

'Tis NOT about ALWAYS succeeding ('Cuz--let's face it--I'm SORRY to say, you woN'T).  It's about your RESPONSE/REACTION to your OWN "FAILURES"/"MIS-calculations".

You/I/We MUST/HAFTA maintain RESOLVE, DETERMINATION & SELF-confidence DESPITE/"in the 'FACE' of 'OBSTACLES'"!
_____________________________________________________________________________
---
"'SHIT' happens."
NONETHELESS, you've GOTTA BE the (METAPHORICAL, FIGURATIVE) "TOILET PAPER", & "CLEAN-UP" (your OWN &, (UN-fortunately) OTHERS' "MIS-steps".
(… In MY UN-fortunate case, the pun IS intended!)
_____________________________________________________________________________

So, I was watching 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' this afternoon.  The film kinda REMINDED me that entirely TOO MANY people CARE about MY WELL-being.
(,,, BLESS their hearts!  XO XO)
_____________________________________________________________________________

FYI:
As great a VALEDICTORY as "Gwen Stacy" (Emma Stone) in 'The Amazing Spider-man 2' was, MINE was BETTER!
(… NOT to BRAG, but MY speech was CONSTANTLY/REPEATEDLY complimented as being "VERY TOUCHING!"
(… Pun IN-tended?!)
______________________________________________________________________________

Oh, it felt GRAND to SEMI-"mend fences" with an OLD "friend" I haven't seen in … TOO LONG!
(… I'm GENUINELY a FORGIVING, GENEROUS & JOVIAL person.)
(… 'Tis NOT GOOD for MY "PSYCHOLOGICAL-health" to "hold GRUDGES".)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I HAFTA "tackle" the OBVIOUS/BLATANT "martial arts"-interpretation of
"ROLLING with the PUNCHES".
(… Speaking of which, I've GOTTA develop/design a "COUNTER" for that FANTASTIC 'jiujitsu'-technique BEFORE THIS Thursday-afternoon.)

(… Yes, I FREQUENTLY assign homework … to … MYSELF.)
(… NERD-esque?!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive