Saturday, March 21, 2015

"There are NO 'coincidences' in life … only the ILLUSION of 'coincidence'."


(--Masked-man, 'V for Vendetta'

Personally, I do NOT believe in "coincidence".  I FEEL/BELIEVE that EVERYTHING has an EXPLANATION.
______________________________________________________________________________

Thus--Ergo--Therefor, there MUST'VE been SOME KIND of REASONING/LOGIC as to WHY my "TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO-good, VERY BAD day" of automobile-caused injurIES!
(… But, … WHY?!)
(… What did I DO/"NOT do" to/with KARMA?!)
______________________________________________________________________________

The ADULTS'  class view & practice my NEWEST 'jiujitsu'-technique … that I'd INTRODUCED/SHOWN the KIDS' class this past Thursday.
ADDITIONALLY, I'd designed TWO variations--with my "Professor"'s HELP/INSIGHT.
(… ONE of MY past 'Sensei's EVEN COMPLIMENTED the techniqueS for their GREAT style, "flow" & intuition.)

It's a TREMENDOUS feeling of ACCOMPLISHMENT & "KICK-ASSERY". when a student--let alone an ESTEEMED "teacher"--expresses his/her GRATITUDE & APPRECIATION of/for MY "work"!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Did I mention that MOST of the 'karateka' ('karate-students'0 (7/12 = 59.5%) were BLACK-BELTS who were/are OLDER than I?!
(… "Rah-SPEKT!"
_____________________________________________________________________________

I stayed-UP--in my wheelchair, in my living room--from ~4 pm 'til ~10:30 pm (UN-characteristic)--'cuz my buddy & I played cards and watched movies.
(… ENTERTAINING my GUESTS/FRIENDS/VISITORS … MOTIVATES/"PUSHES" me to "DO things I doN'T usually DO.)
____________________________________________________________________________

This MORNING/"EARLY afternoon" I decided to "STAND UP" & "WALK"--with my walker--for the Adults' class at my dojo.
The 'karateka' ALL "gave me a LONG 'standing ovation'" after my ASTOUNDING ~56-foot "WALK" across my dojo.
____________________________________________________________________________

(… Am I ADMITTING to being a "SHOW-OFF"?!

(… I'll leave THAT "JUDGMENT" up to y'ALL.)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive