Sunday, April 5, 2015

"ALWAYS account for 'variable-change'."

… (--Cole Williams, '21')

LIFE is about CHOICES.
I COULD have JUST "rested on my laurels", NOT tried to "BETTER/IMPROVE myself" & "watched life PASS ME BY".
But, I DECIDED to "TAKE a STAND"--LITERALLY--& "FIGHT BACK"--METAPHORICALLY/FIGURATIVELY, & I thought: 
"I shall NOT be DENIED!"
_____________________________________________________

I APOLOGIZE, Jedi-Master Yoda, but we/I canNOT IMPROVE withOUT first having a few (In MY case "INFINITE") (… Yet ANOTHER variation-level of/for "INFINITE") setbacks/neuronic-MIS-firings/failings/MIS-"steps" (Pun IN-tended.).

We/Y'ALL/I/, then, LEARN from said MISTAKES, & APPLY any/ALL acquired KNOWLEDGE to FUTURE-"trials".
____________________________________________________

"The only thing WORSE than a LOSER is someone who won't ADMIT he played BADLY."
(--Micky Rosa, '21)

We ALL make MISTAKES.  
(… In MY UN-fortunate "situation", I make an "INFINITE" # of TIME-wise and/or NERVE-strength ERRORS.)
But, we MUST "OWN up"/ADMIT our MIS-calculations … "like a MAN"!
___________________________________________________

… 
"Yesterday is HISTORY.  
Tomorrow is a MYSTERY."
(--Random gambler, '21')

((… 1) I must NOT "dwell on"/mourn MY mistakes of the PAST.
2) TRY to PLAN for a promising FUTURE.
3) Live for TODAY.
"Make the MOST OF the PRESENT.))
___________________________________________________

I went to my buddy's parents' house for dinner.
I've ALWAYS been VERY NICE to HIS 2 year-old niece.
However, TONIGHT I did NOT plan on her EMPHATICALLY "returning the favor".
(… She gave me THREE SEPARATE, LONG hugs … for pictures … & THREE stickers.)
___________________________________________________
… I also ATE--via MOUTH--a LOVELY dinner of SEVEN bites of "TWICE-baked potatoes" & 11 bites of this "lobster, crabmeat and spinach casserole".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive