Friday, April 17, 2015

"You doN'T LOSE 'memories', MERELY the ability to ACCESS them."


(--Toby, the WORLD-CLASS psychiatrist, 'Scorpion')

-- … This statement is SOMEWHAT encouraging.  So, I haveN'T "LOST" the thought, … as if it didN'T happen.  I've "MERELY" (SARCASTIC "Ha ha HA!") "PUZZLED" by the "memory"'s EXACT "location".
(… "Puzzled" is A BIT of POOR "diction".  "CONFOUNDED" would be BETTER.  "'CON-'" is NEGATIVE.  "-FOUND" is "-located".  So--Ergo--Thus--Therefore--Consequently, the word-ROOTS "break-down" to--LITERALLY--mean: "'UN-able to GEOGRAPHICALLY-determine'".)

-- … In the MEANTIME, I am DETERMINED … to make/"create" NEW "memories".
(… Thus, I HAFTA be more SOCIAL.)

-- PRE-accident I was NEVER hesitant to "voice MY opinion"!
((… In HINDSIGHT, I … WAS ... QUITE CONFIDENT (… almost COCKY) in my "JUDGMENT"/decision-making.))

-- … NOW, my "T.B.I." has caused a DISTURBINGLY-HIGH amount/degree of SELF-DOUBT!
((… BOO!  (  : (  ) ))
(… "I was saying 'BOO-urns'."
--Smithers, 'Simpsons')

-- I HAD TO rearrange my SATURDAY-schedule, 'cuz of my NEW employEE's IN-experience with lying/laying me down on the mat for my DEMONSTRATING my VARIOUS 'jiujitsu'-techniques.

-- … BUT, I HAD TO keep MY staff's WORK-hours SOMEWHAT/RELATIVELY EQUAL.

-- My SPEECH-Therapy was SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT from my USUAL session:
INSTEAD of my playing a COMPETITIVE & linguistically-HELPFUL game of "Scrabble"--in which I--VERBALLY/AUDIBLY--recite EVERY "played"-word--TWICE, I did NUMEROUS tongue-movement/-dexterity exercises.
(… STRANGELY, I had NO/ZERO THROAT-PAIN, but--I GUESS--my throat-muscles were just TIRED, 'cuz I REALLY STRUGGLED to be LOUD.)

-- … Also, I ate--by MOUTH--ALL of one scrambled egg.

-- I had a "f-AB-ulous" workout at "NeuroFit 360"!  I exercised ALOTTA "TRUNK-control" & crunches.

-- (WARNING) I "dropped a (SEMI-SOLID) DEUCE"--AFTER my "DINNER".

-- … WHY is it that--after EATING & an INTENSE workout--I USUALLY "evacuate my BOWELS"?
(… AAAHHH, the miracles of … SCIENCE … "STRIKE" again!)

-- My mom, about ME: "I like to think that he gives people HOPE."
(--'The Amazing Spiderman')
(… MY response: "Mom, PLEASE!  If I'm ANY "SUPERhero", I'd be WHEELCHAIR-bound, MENTALLY-"GIFTED" "Professor X" of 'X-Men'.")

-- OVERALL, "T.G.I.F."!
(… "Thank Goodness It's Friday"!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive