Friday, April 24, 2015

"Second-guessing"?!


During my MATH-tutoring, I told my "tutEE":
"I see you're filled with DOUBT, … crowded with UNCERTAINTY.
(--The Oracle, 'The Matrix Revolutions')

ABSENT-MINDEDLY, one of my "LESS THAN even SOMEWHAT intelligent" employEES … ERASED a note/message that I had a DOCTOR's appointment THIS MORNING!
(AAARRRGGGHHH!  AUDIBLE-SIGH)

… Nonetheless, I FOUND-OUT about said visit & WENT to an OUTSTANDING-"report"!


GENERALLY, I doN'T have TIME to "CONTEMPLATE my POTENTIAL-decisions".
(… This LACK OF "Guess & Check" is LIKELY due to my NECESSARY "EXTRA PREPARATORY-time" NEEDED by ME for ANYTHING I do!)

… Then AGAIN, HHHMMM.
"If you are not willing to LEARN,
no one can HELP you.
If you are DETERMINED to LEARN,
no one can STOP you."
(--'Minnesota WRESTLING')
(… I used to wrestle … A LOT.)


I haven't been wearing my "Walk-Aid" much (AT ALL) in the last few weeks.
The (ELECTRIC-)shock it gives my LEFT knee got rather … IRRITATING.
I HOPE doesN'T get UPSET that I NO LONGER wear/use it.
(… "Look at the BRIGHT side": I doN'T NEED the "nerve WAKER-UPPER" anymore.  My BRAIN has ADAPTED to the NECESSARY leg-LIFT, & NOW does the WORK itself.
YAY!)


TOO OFTEN I'll be HESITANT to follow some of my trainer's INSTRUCTIONS at "NeuroFit 360".
I--QUICKLY, MENTALLY--"run through" the PHYSICS & MY BODY-MECHANICS for such a move.
I APOLOGIZE for (almost) INSTANTLY "PROCESSING" the "NUMBERS"/"SCIENCE" of said "EXERCISES".
(… Actually, I'm sorry I'm NOT sorry!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive