Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ALAS! I HAFTA do what I MUST!



cleardot.gif 

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox/14c528fa8e02700d?projector=1
("Copy & Paste".)

(… I do what I MUST!)

________________________________________________________________________________

"TRYING to UNDERSTAND the BEHAVIOR of SOME (STUPID) people is like
TRYING to SMELL the NUMBER 9."
(--'Sesame Street')

(… SOMETIMES, it's just NOT worth the EFFORT.)

I ENJOY HELPING people!
But, IF they REFUSE to "examine the issue" DIFFERENTLY, then PERHAPS 'tis a "LOST cause".
______________________________________________________________________________

"It's okay to NOT be perfect.
It's okay to make MISTAKES.
It's okay to DO something you wish you hadN'T done.
… If we doN'T DO those things, we NEVER 'grow'."
(--Dawn Stanyon)

((… LIFE … ESPECIALLY mine--POST-accident … is a "GAME" … of "Trial & Error".
THEN, we MUST LEARN … from said ERRORS.)
_______________________________________________________________________________

"FORGIVE others … NOT because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve PEACE."
(--Jonathon Lockwood Huie)

(… I've made COUNTLESS MIS-judgments.  But, I shaN'T BLAME--ONLY--my "T.B.I.")
______________________________________________________________________________

The BAD news is
"Time FLIES.
… The GOOD news is
YOU'RE the "PILOT".

(… MY "LIFE-trip" WAS going FANTASTICALLY/IDEALLY!
But, ~6 5/6 years ago, I embarked on a LONG "venture" through a TREACHEROUS, LIFE-THREATENING "STORM" that I'm STILL trying to "ESCAPE"!)
______________________________________________________________________________

WHATEVER is GOOD for the/your/MY SOUL,
DO that.

(… Although I KNOW I HAFTA--SOMETIMES--be "SELFISH" & think of MY recovery/rehabilitation, I STILL care VERY MUCH about helping OTHERS.)

(… ME, to THEM: "You doN'T 'bring me DOWN'.  … I prefer to look at it as I prefer to look at it as
I 'pull you UP'."
--Sheldon, 'The Big Bang Theory')
_____________________________________________________________________________

"One isn't necessarily BORN with COURAGE.
But, one IS BORN with POTENTIAL.
With-OUT COURAGE, we canNOT practice any OTHER 'virtue' with CONSISTENCY.
We caN'T be KIND, TRUE, MERCIFUL, GENEROUS or HONEST."
(--Maya Angelou)
_____________________________________________________________________________

Wizard of OZ to ME:
"You've ALWAYS had the 'POWER', my dear.
You just had to learn it for YOURSELF."

(… I'm ALWAYS KEEN-on/READY-to … LEARN!)

(… Evidently, I am STILL a … NERD!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive