Monday, April 13, 2015

EXPECT the(/YOUR BEST, but PREPARE for the/YOUR WORST!


"'SHIT' happens."
(… The WORST part of all is that THAT's practically UN-avoidable!)

BAD things TEND TO occur.  'Tis--how you say--INEVITABLE.
LIFE is NOT even CLOSE to "PERFECT".

Oh, well …
DEAL with it!
"SUCK … it … UP!"
_______________________________________________________________________________
… LUCKILY/THANKFULLY,
BAD stuff doesN'T ALWAYS or HAFTA occur.

((… In order to LIMIT the # of said UN-fortunate happenings, we MUST … (See SUBJECT.) be READY!))
_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm ALL ABOUT "second-chances".
(… You must show/demonstrate/PROVE your strength/understanding/VALOR!)
Thus, RATHER THAN "terminating" the employment of my (NEW) SUNDAY-employEE, I am CHOOSING TO "simply" "TRAIN" him even FURTHER/"more EXTENSIVELY" to--PERHAPS/HOPEFULLY allow him to "GATHER his WITS"/regroup/RE-learn the PROPER "handling"/CARE.

(… Fingers CROSSED.)
(… I--literally--JUST did that!
… And my TOES … and my LEGS … my EYES)


(… DAMNIT!  Now, I caN'T watch the end of 'Indiana Jones & the Crystal Skull'!)
_____________________________________________________________________________

You've GOTTA 'Bring it On: "IN it to WIN it"'!
MY "philosophy/regard" on/for LIFE abides by that "100%-ALL-the-time"/"DO-or-DIE" attitude.  So, doing ANYTHING "HALF-ass" is "foreign"/BLASPHEMY to ME.


______________________________________________________________________________

"HELPLESSNESS is a DESTRUCTIVE feeling!"
(--psychiatrist Toby on 'TEAM-Scorpion', 'Scorpion')

((… Hence/Thus, my MANY UN-successful attempts to STAND & "WALK" at "NeuroFit 360" were VERY DISCOURAGING.
HOWEVER, I would NOT "stay DOWN" (PUN IN-tended = PHYSICALLY & PSYCHOLOGICALLY/EMOTIONALLY).  This evening I "showed-off" my EXCEPTIONAL "WALKING" to my mom & MY three MAIN lawyers.))
______________________________________________________________________________
… I thereby PROVED that "OPTIMISM, STRENGTH & DETERMINATION" WILL--ULTIMATELY--"TRIUMPH" over "NERVES 'gone-HAYWIRE'".

(… That was actually VERY ENCOURAGING!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive