Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NUMBERS/MATH actually RELAX me. (ZZZZZZZZ)


As I've previously stated,
"EVERYONE has/her OWN 'specialty'/'COMFORT-zone'.
MINE's NUMBERS & MATH."
________________________________________________________________________________

My "MATH-tutEE" to ME: "Do YOU have a PHOTOGRAPHIC-memory?"
ME: "Naw.  I just 'SEE' it."

(--Skylar (HER) & Will (ME), 'Good Will Hunting'))

So, YES, I earned a PERFECT-score on BOTH the MATH-section of the SAT & the "Statistics-SAT II".
_______________________________________________________________________________

DAMN my "SUPERSONIC-hearing"(--my mom)!
I--ALL TOO FREQUENTLY--HEAR one of my BETTER employEEs SLEEPING (SNORING!) in my BIG house!
((… Said "CULPRIT" is APPROXIMATELY (~) 120 FEET = ~40 YARDS = ~36.58 METERS = ~1,440 INCHES & TWO sets of CLOSED/SHUT doors away.))
(… Granted, he has a MAJOR nasal-illness, so I MIGHT be MISTAKEN … given that I doN'T actually SEE him.  … "But, it's the PRINCIPLE!"--ME, in grad-school after a 'B+')
_______________________________________________________________________________
… I doN'T MIND the SLEEPING.  EVERYONE's gotta/NEEDS sleep!
I doN'T wanna be a "DICK"/JERK.  It's just that IF the SLEEPING occurs, while I'm TRYING TO sleep, then I've GOTTA tell you--POLITELY--to "SHUT UP" or
"WAKE UP" or
"Adjust your positioning".
______________________________________________________________________________
… PLUS, isn't this a "JOB"?!
I KNOW it's NOT the most EXCITING ACTION-packed occupation.  But, I am PAYING THEM to "be at my EVERY beck & call".
______________________________________________________________________________

So, the IDIOTIC/FOOL-ish/IGNORANT/NEGLIGENT did SOMETHING RIGHT, when it sought ADVICE from the TELEVISION show, 'NUMB3RS':

(FEDERAL representatives to ME:)
"'Statistically, you're 'DEAD' now.  You understand what that means?'  Your car COMPLETELY flipped-over on a BUSY highway, and you were EJECTED-OUT of your automobile.  You suffered SEVERE brain-damage … as well as a SLEW of OTHER injuries.  'The fact that you SURVIVED is an ANOMALY, … & it's unlikely to be the outcome of a SECOND such encounter.'"
(--'NUMB3RS')
_______________________________________________________________________________

("Cue the broken record.")
I had--YET ANOTHER--VERY PRODUCTIVE/ENCOURAGING (LEG-, TRICEP--, SHOULDER-, BACK-, TRUNK- & AB-) workout today at "NeuroFit 360"!

I did 7.5 minutes (0.125 an hour) (450 seconds) on the "I-Care" (machinized "WALKER"), FOUR sets of 15 FULL sit-ups, TWO sets of 12 FULL INVERTED-situps & 15 sidearm-pulls of a 10-pound weight-machine.
_______________________________________________________________________________
… I actually SAID. "Aaaaand, 'cue the broken record'" to my SPEECH-Therapisr today, AFTER she AGAIN complimented my SPEAKING-cogency, TONGUE-movement & BREATH-control.
(… I PRACTICE my tongue-DEXTERITY everyday by ROTATING it CLOCKWISE 15 times & COUNTER-clockwise 15 MORE "cycles".)



...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive