Saturday, April 4, 2015

… (SIGH) "DUTY calls."


My TWO 'Sempai' ('Sejm-PIY') (Japanese for 'ASSISTANT martial arts instructor) had EMERGENCY-"firefighter-stuff" to do--for their JOBS.
(… They're both firemen--like their father, my PROFESSOR.  …
They're BROTHERS.)
Ergo--Thus--Consequently--Therefore--So, I merely WATCHED the END of the KIDS' class & the BEGINNING of the ADULTS' class LATE this morning.
My Professor noted that PERHAPS I could CO-TEACH my technique on THURSDAY … when I'm 30.
(… Just for FUN, I'm gonna devise a SECOND 'jujitsu'-technique by then.
… Cue the SINISTER-laugh.)
______________________________________________________________________________
….
As the BLOG-topic INDICATES, I MUST "prepare" 'por mi FIESTA'.
(… I'll START by donning my "NOW It's a PARTY"-shirt … and put on a pair of shorts … I GUESS.)
(… SIGH)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive