Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"LOOKS … can be … DECEIVING."


Though it may APPEAR … "MINOR" or NEGLIGIBLE or FORGETTABLE, the STRONGEST muscle in the HUMAN-body is the

(DRUMROLL)

… TONGUE.

((… But. (I'm FLEXING.) "Which way's the … BEACH?!"

"QUIET, Biceps!  You two DOUBLE as 'EYE-CANDY'." 
(… I give MYSELF a "High-Five".))
____________________________________________________________________________
… Yesterday my SPEECH-Therapist COMPLIMENTED my ever-IMPROVING "TONGUE"-movement & -dexterity.

(… In my FREE-/SPARE-time, I'll circle my tongue--as I lick my lips--CLOCKWISE & COUNTER-CLOCKWISE.
_____________________________________________________________________________

I've got a VICIOUS ~6.5 inch SCAR along my LEFT-INNER shoulder.  It looks pretty DEVASTATING & PAINFUL.
HOWEVER, I LIKE to JOKE about it!
((… Ya see: ANY pain is only SPORADIC/RANDOM/IN-frequent.  While the SHOULDER (& INTERNAL-metal) make FREQUENT "noise" (OCCASIONAL "creaking-/cracking-sounds").))
______________________________________________________________________________

I CONTINUE to IMPROVE/INCREASE my "RANGE-of-MOTION" with my BAD/INJURED/weakER LEFT-arm/-shoulder.
______________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, my SPEECH-Therapist brought-up a MUCH MIS-understood medical FACT:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2828561/The-tongue-taste-map-WRONG-Flavours-actually-perceived-neurons-brain-scientists-reveal.html

(… "Copy & Paste" the link.)

(… Being a "Biomedical Engineer", I'm INTRIGUED.)
______________________________________________________________________________

A few … STUPID … & OBLIVIOUS "observers"--NOT actual-"PATIENTS"--at "NeuroFit 360" MISTAKENLY "ASS-ume" that I SLEEP during my WORKOUTS … JUST 'cuz I SHUT/CLOSE my eyes … when I'm REALLY FOCUSED/CONCENTRATING!

(… Y'ALL "observe" with your EYES … NOT your MOUTH!)
______________________________________________________________________________

"There's ALWAYS an ANSWER.
We just need to FIND it!"
(--Walter, 'Scorpion')
_______________________________________________________________________________
… I can TOTALLY/COMPLETELY "RELATE to" the "Scorpion"-team!
I WAS--before my "death-DEFYING" accident … & still AM--VERY MIS-understood.
People caN'T SEE the MANY "INTRICACIES" & "MULTI-variable ENIGMAS" of MY brain!



P.S. I NEUROLOGICALLY/MENTALLY ALTERED my "BRAIN X-ray" to make a "tumor" SEEM to "appear".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive