Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Since I had a GREAT day--for a CHANGE. I thought I'd try-out an ALIAS!

… G'evening, y'ALL!
I'm "I.P. Freelee".
(--SOPHOMORIC joke from my childhood.

(… I NEED … comedy/HUMOR!)
____________________________________________________________________________
… On a more SEMI-serious note, I DID "WALK"--SLOWLY yet STEADILY--EARLY this morning … PRIOR to on TWO SEPARATE occasions--''a mi 'JUAN' para'' "RELIEVE-myself"--via "#1" THEN "#2.
____________________________________________________________________________
… My REPEATED "WALKING" is DEFINITELY IMPROVING!
((… Thanks A LOT, "NeuroFit 360", for your WISE, INSIGHTFUL & INTUITIVE advice/tips on MY "weight-shifting" & "Baby-Steps"(--Dr. Leo Marvin, 'What About Bob?')!))
____________________________________________________________________________
…Speaking of MY improvements:
My "Math-tutEE" CORRECTED ONE of the 20 "MATH-TUTORING 'problems' that I DEVISED/DESIGNED.
(… So, YAY for HER!)
(… Reeelax, A.J.!  It was JUST a rather-GLARING "TYPO" & NOT a MIS-calculation!
YOUR "MATHEMATICAL-integrity" may EASE its nerves & "rest ASSURED")
Recognizing my INADVERTENT-misprint, SHE suggested, "You (I) did this LATE last night.  I'm sure you were REALLY tired!"
_____________________________________________________________________________

Speaking of "NEW 'identities'",
I interviewed a POTENTIALLY-new (SUNDAY-)"caregiver" this afternoon.
(… My SOON-to-be "FORMER" employEE HAD TO "quit", 'cuz he "NEEDED more SLEEP to balance TWO jobs AND (his) kids".)
The NEW "caregiver" seems VERY PROMISING!
_____________________________________________________________________________

My SPEECH-Therapist AGAIN exclaimed that my ENUNCIATION & TONGUE-movement/-control were "REALLY improving"!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive