Sunday, April 5, 2015

"P-A-R-T-Y (WHY?) 'Cuz I've GOTTA!" (SATURDAY NIGHT)


(ACTUALLY, I just DID.)
(--Stanley Ipkis, 'The Mask')

Being the NERD I am, I did some MATH as I waited for my guests to arrive.

(1^2 x 3) divided by 4 + 5 - 6 =
...
-1/4

(… "I can't EXPLAIN I just SEE it!"
(--Stanley, 'Swordfish')

(… Only I "SEE" QUANTITATIVELY not COMPUTER-GRAPHICALLY.)
________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. That/MY MATH-problem ALSO "illustrates" the NECESSITY of the PRINCIPLE of
"Order of Operations".
________________________________________________________________________________
… OR, as I like to JOKE about SAID "principle":
"Get me to use my 'OOO!"
… "That's what SHE said."
("OOO" = "Order Of Operations")
_______________________________________________________________________________

AAAHHH!
My party was TOO "BITCHIN'" last night!

"DIRTY-THIRTY!"


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive