Monday, April 6, 2015

SOME of my … HOME-"work":


Although I LACK a "PAYING-occupation", I STILL provide a NUMBER of "SERVICES" …
'para GRATIS', … 'cuz I doN'T exactly … NEED 'el DINERO'.

NONETHELESS, I feel "I OWE IT to 'em" … "out of the GOODNESS of my HEART".
_____________________________________________________________________________
… 1) I operate a (MATH-) Tutoring Service.  It's going VERY WELL!  (… "Knock on wood.")
(… My "tutEE" takes her BIG/ULTIMATE TEST tomorrow--TUESDAY.)
2) I "co-TEACH" a "MARTIAL ARTS"-class ~TWICE-per-month.
(… I VIEW a KIDS'-class EVERY Thursday AND Saturday.  But, I "CHIME-IN" with MY--RESPECTED/appreciated--remarks "from the peanut-gallery" EVERY CLASS.)
3) I "run" & pay FOR … MY OWN "healthcare-service" … 24 hours-a-DAY, 168-hours-a-WEEK, 672 to 720/744-hours-a-MONTH, 8760 to 8784 hours-a-YEAR.
(… DEPENDING ON the # of DAYS WITHIN the MONTH & ON whether it's a "Leap-year")
____________________________________________________________________________
...
This morning I HAD TO conduct interviews for TWO positions/jobs.
(… My PREVIOUS employEES--one NURSE & one CAREGIVER desperately/inexplicably tried to CONCEAL their MARRIAGE … to EACH OTHER!
Usually I wouldN'T CARE.  But, the factS that they TRIED to "HIDE it" from me (WHY?!) REALLY upset me!
(… "It's the PRINCIPLE!"--me)
_____________________________________________________________________________
… PLUS, I do MANY, VARIOUS exercises … @ MY HUMBLE ABODE:
-- EVERY evening, I do AT LEAST 50 SQUATS along the shower-rail 'en MI banyo'.
-- I've done 30 "FULL sit-ups" three DIFFERENT/SEPARATE days.
-- I did 20 "push-ups" TWICE, … before my NURSE told me NOT to do 'em.

(… Okay, FINE!  Change "MANY" to "a FEW".)
_____________________________________________________________________________
… PLUS, I practice/DEMONSTRATE MY (designed) 'jiujitsu'-techniques … a COUPLE days a month.
____________________________________________________________________________
… That's just my PHYSICAL-"work".
(… NEED I remind y'ALL that I have a (SEVERE) BRAIN-/MENTAL-/NEUROLOGICAL-injury?!)
(… Yet, I shall NOT let THAT "STOP me" from accomplishing SOME of my GOALS.)



...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive