Thursday, April 30, 2015

I ADMIT: I have my (MANY) QUIRKS.


I'm PROUD to ADMIT that I'm a "MAJOR-NERD"!


What's UP with "Society"'s MIS-informed ASS-umption that "unbelievable-BEAUTY = LACK OF intelligence"?!
Since I am "RIDICULOUSLY-smart" … even WITH a "Traumatic Brain-Injury", are y'all IMPLYING that I'm UN-attractive?!
(… I am APPALLED!)


My mom--about ME:
"He's just A LITTLE eccentric.  … Most GENIUSES ARE."
(--Cosmo Kramer, 'Seinfeld', about the Soup-Nazi')
MY response to my mom:
"Coming from a FELLOW-valedictorian, that's QUITE a COMPLIMENT!"


(… The fact that I--ALL MENTALLY--"balance HER checkbook" from time-to-time JUST shows that "EVERYONE has his/her "SPECIALTY"/"area of EXPERTISE".
PRE-accident, I WAS a bit of a "jack of ALL trades".  I HAD an EXTENSIVE knowledge of MATH, languageS, martial arts, ALL sports, bio-physics, spelling, etc.)
NOW, what with my FORGETFULNESS, I really only STILL "DOMINATE" … math.
(… Since it's DIFFICULT for me to CONSISTENTLY, LEGIBLY write, my MENTAL-math skills have actually … IMPROVED!)


I--almost--HAFTA have BALANCE in ALL that I do.
BLOG-Creator--about ME:
"Bring 'BALANCE' to 'the Force'--against your brain, then TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT you will achieve."
My response:
"I appreciate the 'Master Yoda'-inspired MOTIVATIONAL-compliment, … you SICK, 'Star Wars'-OBSESSED weirdo!


Personally, I REALLY ENJOY "PLAYING" with NUMBERS!
(… It RELAXES me.)
(… ESPECIALLY, since I NO LONGER do much ACTUAL writing, it's ALL in my HEAD!)


I'm QUITE PARTICULAR/STRINGENT about TIMING!
Since I kinda HAFTA depend on OTHERS, I feel that the ONLY thing I really CAN control is MY "READINESS".
I DESPISE REPETITIVE-truancy!

...
I've GOTTA develop a PLAN/PROTOCOL/STRATEGY, before I undertake … ANYTHING!
'Tis mainly that I ABHOR NOT knowing what I'm doing!
As a GORMER Boy Scout, I kinda "took the MOTTO to HEART":
"Be PREPARED."


As a DIRECT-result of my EXTENSIVE planning/preparing, I kinda find "LEADERSHIP" comes relatively "NATURALLY".


THUS, I CONSTANTLY devise MATH-problems (for TUTORING) & 'Jiujitsu'-techniques (for CO-teaching.).
'Por ejemplo', THIS evening my 'Sempai' demonstrated MY LATEST 'jujitsu'-technique to a "CHORUS of PRAISES" from my "Professor", my 'Sempai' & NUMEROUS other black belts … in the ADULTS'-class!

...
"'FOLLOWING''s NOT really MY 'STYLE'."
(--Tony Stark, 'Iron Man')


(Continued in a LATER blog-post)



P.S. I DO--suspiciously FREQUENTLY--CORRECT my mom's GRAMMAR, … and she's a SPEECH-Pathologist!
Alas, she IS retired (RECENTLY), so MAYBE ~35 YEARS of training can just "FLY the COOP" … like THAT!  (… I snap my fingers.)
(I'm WHISPERING.)  Or, maybe it's SENILITY.  SSSHHH!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive