Monday, April 20, 2015

In MY experience,, IQ > EQ


I "FAVOR" a person's
"Intellectual Quotient"
OVER
his/her
"Emotional Quotient".

-- When making MY decisions, I GENERALLY/USUALLY/SYSTEMATICALLY "solve" 'em LOGICALLY & MATHEMATICALLY--withOUT really considering the EMOTIONAL-consequences/ramifications.
I "weigh the PROs versus the CONs" of EACH & EVERY option, & "EVALUATE" the "VALUES".

-- The BRILLIANT show, 'Scorpion', indicates:
"If you have a HIGH 'I.Q.', then your 'E.Q.' 'suffers', and VICE-VERSA."
Now, I've ALWAYS--even PRE-accident--"operated"/functioned along the philosophy of

"NOTHING is FREE."
"It ALL comes at/for a PRICE."

(… Ergo, TECHNICALLY, I wanted to get HOME on July 6th, 2008.  It "COST" me the--TEMPORARY--use of my legs.)
(… "TEMPORARY" is DEFINITELY a NECESSARY word when describing my CURRENT "DIS-ability", 'cuz I shaN'T be DENIED my RE-walking!)

-- I had ANOTHER "f-AB-ulous" workout at "NeuroFit 360" of FOUR sets of 20 FULL-situps & "TRUNK"-strengthening on the "EZ-Stand".
(… DoN'T be FOOLED/TRICKED by the NAME.  It's quite HARD!)
((… "THAT's what SHE said!(--Michael, 'The Office')  … "OOOHHH, SCORE!"(--Doug Butabi, 'A Night at the Roxbury')
A.J., … grow UP!  (MATURITY-wise))

-- I DISPLAYED that I CONTINUE to IMPROVE my ENUNCIATION, BREATH-control & EATING … in SPEECH-Therapy.
(… It's all ANGLES:
ELEVATING or DEPRESSING my TONGUE to be more COGENT, COORDINATING my neck-positioning with WHEN to IN-hale through my NOSE & EX-hale through my MOUTH, DETERMINING where to place the SPOONFUL of FOOD in my MOUTH for easiest-SWALLOWING.)

-- AGAIN, ENIGMATICALLY, my "T.B.I." affects ONLY my (PREVIOUS) PHYSICAL-dominance and (PREVIOUS) ASTOUNDING memory & NOT my MIRACULOUS "grasp" of LOGIC, MATH, PHYSICS, SPORTS and FILM-TRIVIA.


-- "It must be HELL inside your head."
((--Leonard (my brother) to Sheldon (ME), 'The Big Bang Theory'))



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive