Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"I happen to dress … by … MOOD."


"THIS is … 'Morning-Mist'."
(--George, 'Seinfeld')

I slept VERY "SOUNDLY" last night (I'm not sure … WHY!).

(… Does THAT mean/indicate I'm SLEEPING MORE/BETTER… or JUST WORRYING … LESS?!)
_______________________________________________________________________________
… In ACTUALITY,
I JUST FOUND-OUT--at ~8:57 am--that my "tutEE" was swingin' by for some LAST-MINUTE "MATH-help", pending her ARRIVAL--'a la MI case'--at ~9:30 am.
We "covered" some APPLICATIONS of PI.
So, I wore my shirt that shows the message:

"Come to the MATH-team.  We have "first-QUENCHING drinks
(PI-symbol)."
________________________________________________________________________________
… "MORE people WILL come, if they think we have 'PUNCH & PIE'!"
(--Eric Cartman, 'South Park'
(… "PIE" was a HOMOPHONE for "pie"/"pi".)
_____________________________________________________________________________
… Speaking of "punch & pie", I'm ALL-ABOUT hosting PARTIES!
(… I've GOTTA socialize MORE … for MY OWN "psychological-STABILITY")
________________________________________________________________________________

So, I had--yet another--GREAT "UPPER body"-workout today!
My trainer COMPLIMENTED my "GREAT control" & "DEFINITELY IMPROVING strength".
He evenquoted 'Swingers' by stating--to ME:
"You're so 'MONEY' right now.  You doN'T even KNOW … how 'MONEY' you are!"
MY response: "Pun IN-tended?"
______________________________________________________________________________
… Speaking of 'Swingers', WHAT I would GIVE for
"some BEAUTIFUL-BABIES"!



...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive