Sunday, June 21, 2015

Although I am by NO MEANS a "theologian", I MAY BE regarded as SOMEWHAT-SIMILAR to 'The Saint'.


Since I merely BLOG about my ISSUES, ORDEALS & FEATS, I'm KINDA 'The Man Without a Face'.  (… QUALITY-film)
TECHNICALLY/LEGITIMATELY/BELIEVABLY/"IF I were so INCLINED", I COULD PRETEND to be someone I am NOT.
(… "The KEY to 'MAGIC' is … MISDIRECTION.")

I answer to MANY names:
-- Altan
-- A.J.
-- The TURK
-- Turkish DELIGHT
-- Big "A"
-- (JUST … & with a British accent … like from the BRILLIANT film, 'Snatch')
(… So, PHONETICALLY, it'd be")
"TUH-kish"


ME (upon visiting my brother in 'TUR-KI-YE' … & CHERISHING the FACT that the government canNOT "nab me" for EVADING military-service:)
"I LOVE this country!"


ME ((upon my noticing a 'CHOHK gyoozehl KUHZ' (--PHONETIC Turkish for 'VERY beautiful GIRL') during my visit)):
"I see my ANGEL for the first time.  Know my purpose.  Feel my 'birth'.  HEAR--at first, FAINTLY, then DISTINCTLY, the SWEET strains of our UNION.  Our love HEATS-UP the COLD universe & gives my TIRED, DESPERATE HOPE a REASON & SEASON to be 'revealed'."
…"WE--PURIFIED by KISSES--are 'HEALED'."
(… NOW, I've JUST gotta FIND MY "healer".)
(… "Easier SAID than DONE.")

… My INTERNAL-monologue--to MYSELF:
"Your 'WORK' … is very DANGEROUS & ALIVE.  And, I LOVE your poems; they love me.  But, that's not who you REALLY are.  … You're 'RUNNING-FROM' your PAST & your PAIN.  And, you keep it so 'CLOSE-tp-you', so you doN'T have to be AFRAID of who you ARE, … because you're 'beautiful'."

… 'PERSISTENCE'
"Why are my significant-injuries only TEMPO-RARY?
'Cuz I am determined to NOT 'be a MARY'!
EH0VER-EE task requires MUCH EF-FERT!
I glance down, when I WALK, 'cuz I shaN'T 'EAT DIRT'!
'Tis frustrating, when a DOLT calls me IN-SANE!
But, 'it's AGONIZINGLY-'PAINFUL', when 'messages' FAIL to 'escape' my BRAIN!"

http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/longevity/immortality-gene.php?iris=377722&ad=b1-hsjeyle-tlmr
(… "COPY & PASTE".)
( "IMMORTALITY-gene"?  Given my CURRENT-status/"-state-of-affairs", I'd VERY MUCH  
DECLINE such a BIOLOGICAL- & MEDICAL-MIRACLE!)




P.S. ALL quotes are taken from the PHENOMENAL film 'The Saint'--UNLESS otherwise noted.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive