Thursday, June 18, 2015

('Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind'-quotes) "'HARNESSING' one's 'QI'"



"The art of happiness is the art of mental discipline.


Learning to take responsibility for managing


your own thoughts, feelings and actions and letting go


of the need to make the external world responsible for them."


(--Author UNKNOWN)




TRUE friendship is A LOT like "SOUND" health:


You're JOYFUL, when you've GOT it;


you're FORLORN, when you doN'T;


& the VALUE of it is SELDOM known 'til it is "LOST".


(… SINGLE tear) 



If we did ALL the things we were CAPABLE OF doing, we would--literally--ASTONISH ourselves.

(… It ALL "roots in" … PHYSICS:
"Convert 'POTENTIAL-energy' into 'KINETIC-energy'.")

"DoN'T STUMBLE-over something 'BEHIND you'."
(… THAT's METAPHORICAL for: Choosing to live in the past and obsessively reviewing it over and over, makes us unavailable for any new positive possibilities that are happening in the moment.)
(… DoN'T DWELL!)

Ya know what was a GREAT film?

'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'!
… Personally, I interpret "SPOTLESS"--both literally AND I've SEEN the HIGH-QUALITY film--as CLEAR & PURE yet quite UNIQUE.

… "'CONSTANTLY-talking' isn't NECESSARILY 'communicating'."
(… In MY case, the EXACT-OPPOSITE IS TRUE:
I RARELY …am ABLE TO … "speak".  Yet, I "communicate" my NEEDS via "body-gestures" and/or letter-board.)… "ADULTS are, like, this MESS of SADNESS & PHOBIAS."
(… When I was a KID/CHILD, I was --CONSTANTLY--so HAPPY & ENERGETIC.  NOW, I doN'T, really, have MANY "fears".  But, I DO tend to be SAD & SELF-loathing ENTIRELY TOO FREQUENTLY.)
… My best FEMALE-friend--to ME: "Baby, what's wrong?"
ME: "I don't know, I doN'T KNOW!  I'm LOST!  I'm SCARED!  I feel like I'm DISAPPEARING!  My SKIN's coming-OFF!  I'm getting OLD!  NOTHING makes any sense to me!  NOTHING ... MAKES … ANY … SENSE!
(… EXCEPT ALL forms of MATHEMATICS!)

… 'Por ejemplo':

(… In my SPARE-/FREE-time, I "look-up"/research Geometric "tidbits" in my spare-time.)
(… I regard THIS as an IMPROVEMENT of MY "MENTAL-discipline".)

Did y'ALL know that a 

"rhombicosidododecahedron" is 
an "Archimedean solid" with 20 "regular" TRIANGULAR-faces, 30 SQUARE-faces, 12 "regular" PENTAGONAL-faces, 60 vertices & 120 edges?!

( "Archimedean" refers to ANY "ordered-field" of "REAL #s"  in which for ANY TWO UNEQUAL, POSITIVE "elements", there is an integral-MULTIPLE of the smallER, which is greater than the largeR.)


(… JUST "SMILE & NOD", regarding the "CLARIFICATION".)

…. My brother--TO/ABOUT ME: "What are you--'NUTS'?!"
MY IMMEDIATE reply: "It's been … SUGGESTED."
(--'E.S.S.M.')
… ME: "Well, THAT's, like, YOUR OPINION, man."
(--The DUDE, 'The Big Lebowski')
… ME: "Actually, THAT 'OPINION' is 'OPEN to INTERPRETATION." 




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive