Sunday, June 7, 2015

EVERYONE has his/her FORTE'!


Nonetheless,
"KNOW your ROLE!"

...
A couple staff members at my LEG-gym told ME that "it looks like (I'm) 'FAVORING' (my) RIGHT leg".  THEN, one remarked,
"By the way (I'm) 'leaning on' & 'FAVORING' (my) RIGHT side, (he'd) say that (my) LEFT leg is longER than (MY)  right."
My--INTERNAL--reply:
(Sarcasm is just "DRIPPING" from this statement.)
"Um, NO, GENIUS.  Did you EVER--perchance---even CONSIDER that SAID side-preference MAY be a PSYCHOLOGICAL-issue … in my SUBCONSCIOUS?!  I mean, I DOOO have a 'Traumatic Brain-Injury'.?!"


UN-like MOST people, I have MANY areas-of-EXPERTISE.
STRANGELY/UNIQUELY, my "T.B.I." has actually ENHANCED/HIGHLIGHTED/IMPROVED
a few of my GOOD-qualities!
(… MENTAL-math, 'Jujitsu'--'GROUND-fighting', hearing)

… I THINK my VISION also got BETTER!

… I WOULD say my UPPER-body got strongER.
After all, since my LEGS are VERY UN-stable & UN-"reliable", I REALLY OVER-compensate by "shouldering" MUCH of my weight (~144 lb. = ~65.5 kg) and/or "WORK".
But, then I REMEMBER/REALIZE that
"you LIFT with your HIPS", & MY LOWER-"trunk" TENDS to be rather WEAK--'cuz of my PREVIOUS "IMPLANTED-metal" & PSYCHOLOGICAL-hesitance to USE  it.

ME, to my "UPPER body"-trainer: "Do you CONCUR?"
(--Frank Abignale, 'Catch Me if You Can')



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive