Tuesday, June 16, 2015

UUUGGGHHH! I HAFTA "SORT my way" through NUMEROUS CONTRADICTIONS!


Jedi-MASTER Yoda preaches:
"DO or DO NOT.  There is NO 'TRY'."

YET, common sayingS reveal:
"You NEVER KNOW, 'til you TRY."
"If, at first, you doN'T succeed, TRY, TRY again."

(… "My GUT-feeling is tellin' me" that I am NOT YET a Jedi.  Ergo, Yoda can … "go suck a … LEMON".)


...
ONE of my nurseS  refers to "the tube  CONNECTED to my STOMACH but PROTRUDING-OUT of my lower-abdomen" as a "G-tube".

My OTHER nurse calls it a "peg-tube".
(… Sooo, WHAT is it?!)

(… They're synonyms!  ''C'est la vie.'')



My MAIN-NURSE instructed me to be VERY CAREFUL with the AREA around my "G-tube" for the NEXT FEW DAYS, as I am getting the "peg-tube" REPLACED tomorrow "PREvening" (AT ~4:00 pm).

YESTERDAY, said "nurse" told me I can--at LEAST--VIEW classes.  As long as I do NOT DEMONSTRATE … while lying … ON THE GROUND.

(… NOW/TODAY she says that I "SHOULD just SKIP it & STAY in bed … for MAXIMUM-safety

(… As much as I REALLY WANNA TEACH & DEMONSTRATE, I WANNA AVOID PAIN & FURTHER INTERNAL-DAMAGE even MORE!  So, I'll go-EASY … for NOW!)



My TRAINERS at "NeuroFit 360" tell me to lean-FORWARD, when I STAND … for LEVERAGE & MOMENTUM.

YET, my CaregiverS ALWAYS urge me to lean-BACKWARDS, whilst I "frolic-about".

(… Since I TRUST the DEFINITELY smartER, more PHYSICS-/"BODY MECHANICS"-minded recommendations of my TRAINERS, I'll CONTINUE TO lean-FORWARD.)





P.S. Tomorrow-afternoon I'm goin' into the DREADED …
HOSPITAL 
to get my "G-/peg-tube" SWITCHED-OUT.
(… HOPEFULLY, those medical-ASSHOLES do NOT TRY to MAKE ME stay overnight …
OR, "WRITE ME-UP … AGAIN" for LEAVING the SAME-DAY!)

(GODSPEEED to ME!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive