Monday, June 15, 2015

Are you a … LEADER … or a … FOLLOWER?!


Since I caN'T--CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY--speak (CONSISTENTLY-COGENTLY,), I prefer to "LEAD by EXAMPLE".

… If you give it TIME (I HAVE/WILL.), 
"'LIFE 'finds a way."
(--Dr. Ian Malcolm, ORIGINAL 'Jurassic Park')
((… I HAVE (SEMI-patiently) waited … for "LIFE".  I WILL CONTINUE to do so.
(… I'm "EYEING my WATCH" & "tapping my foot".))

… ME (to my LEGS): 
"'MIRACLES' are SIMPLY 'LOVE in ACTION'.  
BE the 'MIRACLE'."
(--Harold Becker)


The successful leader must be willing to "assume" 

responsibility for the mistakes and the shortcomings of his 


followers.


(…. I do NOT like the term--"ASSUME"--'cuz "it makes an 


'ASS' out of 'U' & 'ME'.)


(… Ergo, how 'bout "TAKE"?)




… Furthermore, "do as I SAY … NOT as I DO".


… "There's a DIFFERENCE between 'OWNING' a 

STRENGTH & actually 'EMPLOYING' (APPLYING) it."

(--NBA-analyst Eric Freeman)


… EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT STARTS 

with the DECISION to TRY.


… So, my DIS-agreeing with Master Yoda's Jedi-teaching 

proves to be a GREAT segue into my workout at "NeuroFit 

360".

(… Master Yoda's BLASPHEMY: "DO or do NOT.  There is 

NO 'TRY'.")


… So, I "WALKED" into my "LEG-workout"-facility & 

IMMEDIATELY "AMBLED"-over to the "I-Flex"-

WALKING/STEPPING Machine.  

My trainer STARTED me at "25 rpm" for ~eight minutes, but 

I LAUGHED, "rolled my eyes" & EVEN removed my RIGHT 

hand to "BRUSH the dirt OFF my (LEFT) shoulder".


… NEXT, my trainer "cranked-UP" the SPEED to "32 rpm" 

for ~a minute then "36 rpm" for ~two minutes before 

"pedaling" ~four minutes at "40 rpm".

(… STRANGELY, I "WALK" BETTER/SMOOTHER at 

highER-speeds than lowER-/easIER-speeds.)

… I "worked" A LOT with the Owner on my "Balanced-

'STANDING'".  I, EVEN, practiced my weight-SHIFTING as I 

LIFTED & HELD-UP (for ~ten seconds … EACH TIME) BOTH 

legs--one-at-a-time (OBVIOUSLY).




I am DETERMINED to NOT let my MANY "DOUBTERS" & 

"OBSTACLES" "get in my HEAD" (PSYCHOLOGICALLY) to 

DISCOURAGE me!




One of my 'Sempai' asked me to meet him--at my dojo 


'MAN(tilde)ANA' (He's PART-Hispanic.) to PRACTICE some 

of MY 'jujitsu'-techniques to CO-teach on Thursday.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive