Sunday, June 21, 2015

'Unutm.' = 'Oo-new-TOOM.' = (Turkish for 'I forgot.')


I just wanted to "bring-UP" any/all issues I MAY have NOT-included, … 'cuz the points did NOT match-up with the blog-TOPIC.


-- In my workouts at "NeuroFit 360", I OFTEN mix ARM-, AB- & TRUNK- exercises in WITH my INTENSE LEG-stressing "rituals".
So, I'll REPEATEDLY/REGULARLY do "LAT PULL-downs", FULL sit-UPS & Back-STRAIGHTENING while STANDING.

-- Regarding my SPEECH, I NEVER use my "letter0board" in "Speech-Therapy"
OR
with my housemate!
I ONLY use it with SOME of my caregivers … to CLARIFY my wants/needs/instructions.

-- I've become VERY COMFORTABLE with my going-OUT … provided I am WITH
NICE, PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING company.

-- My PREVIOUS (PRE-accident) "FIRE"/PASSION for
COOKING
is "RE-kindling" … THANKS to ALOTTA help & "push" from my housemate!
(… We're HOSTING a "Father's Day" Dinner TONIGHT for our RESPECTIVE families … w/ grilling done by … US!)

-- Thank GOODNESS I'm--FINALLY--"putting TWO & TWO together" regarding the PHYSICS of my movements!
(… BIG-THANKS to "NeuroFit 360" for "pointing ME in the CORRECT 'direction'"!)
(… I.e. "Force = Mass x Acceleration")


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive