Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Am I … 'UN-breakable'?


"When you woke up this morning, … was IT still there?  The SADNESS?!"
((--Elijah (My Neural-Psychotherapist) to David (ME), 'Unbreakable'))

… Oh, it's DEFINITELY still THERE.  But, I HAFTA utilize my MANY "COPING-skills" to PREVENT my EVER-pondering BRAIN from DWELLING on the BAD-stuff.

… I create MATH-problems, 'cuz "Numbers RELAX (me)."(--My Neural-Psychotherapist)
((… E.g. "What's the SUM of the FIRST NINE PRIME #s?"
… Then, SUBTRACT (the CUBE of "a FEW").
… FINALLY, how AMAZING is THAT number?!))

… I design/create 'jujitsu'-techniques to CO-teach.

… I watch ALOTTA SPORTS & MOVIES.


((… I've LONG had a VERY-HIGH "pain-TOLERANCE".  It STARTED with my Karate-training (Age 7 to PRESENT-day), CONTINUED via my WRESTLING (Age 14 to Age 22) &  is REALLY "TESTED" with my CURRENT injurIES (EVERY SINGLE DAY since my INFAMOUS, CATASTROPHIC, SEVERELY life-ALTERING/-DETERIORATING accident   
--2,530 days ago).))

… Nevertheless, I PERSEVERE.
(… "WHY?!"  Y'ALL ask.  "We are ALL here to DO what we're all here to do."--The ORACLE to Neo, 'The Matrix')


My Neural-PsychoTherapist to ME: 
"You know what the SCARIEST thing is … 'I IMAGINE'?
To NOT KNOW your 'place' in this world, … to NOT KNOW WHY you're here.  That 'MUST BE' just an AWFUL feeling!"

My response: "I ALMOST gave-up HOPE.  There were so many times I QUESTIONED myself."


 My mom--to my MANY "DOUBTING EX-doctors"--

about my CURRENT Neural-PsychoTherapist & ME:

"They say this one has a SURPRISE-ending."



(ME to y'ALL:)

"Are you READY for the TRUTH?!"

 Can I tell you a SECRET?!  I'm gonna be very, VERY 

SAD, if this doesN'T work-out the way I THINK."






((… MATH-ANSWER(S):
2 + 3 + 5 + 7 + 11 + 13 + 17 + 19 + 23 =    100

100 - ("3"^3 =) 27 =  73  


 'Tis the BEST numeral, 'cuz 

"73" is the 21st prime number, and its "mirror"--"37"

--is the 12th prime #, whose "mirror"--21--is the 

product of  "7" & "3".   In BINARY-form, "73" is 

written as "1001001", which is a "PALINDROME".))  




P.S. ALL quotes were taken from the GREAT film, 

'Unbreakable'  UNLESS specified/noted.


P.P.S. I have ENTIRELY TOO MUCH "FREE-/SPARE-

TIME"!   PLUS, I'm VERY PROUD to STILL BE a 

NERD!



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive