Monday, June 1, 2015

"I've ALWAYS done whatever it takes to get to 'the NEXT-LEVEL."

… "It NEVER gets ANY-easIER.
But, I WILL get strongER,
… because my story is 'FAR from OVER'."
(--basketball-star Jabari Parker, Gatorade-commercial)

… "Gatorade"--THAT may be ONE OF the FIRST drinks I have once I can TASTE.
(… THAT & MILK--to CONTINUE TO develop BONE-STRENGTH, from the excess-CALCIUM
--& BEER--or, ANY alcohol--'cuz I'm a FUN, AMUSING, ENTERTAINING, JOVIAL drunk.)
((… Along those SAME lines of "imbibing-ALCOHOL, I'll DEFINITELY have some Turkish 'raki(NO dot over the "i")' (… pronounced 'rah-KUH'), which is SIMILAR to the Greek 'ouzo')!))


I MUST/HAFTA give EVERYTHING "my 100%":

THINK -- positively.
NETWORK -- well.
EXERCISE -- (HARDCORE) daily.
EAT -- healthy.
WORK -- hard.
STAY -- strong.
BUILD -- faith.
WORRY -- less.              (… Although, Anxiety/Uneasiness CAN be GOOD.  It gives you
                                          "FUEL"/MOTIVATION to perform BETTER.)
READ -- more.
BE -- happy.
VOLUNTEER -- freely.
RELAX -- often. 
LOVE -- always.
LIVE -- forever.             (METAPHORICALLY)       (… "'HEROES' … get REMEMBERED.  …
                                        But, 'LEGENDS' … never die."--'Sandlot')


(WARNING!)
So, I awoke this morning (… at ~3:15 am) to some "stomach-RUMBLING".
EXHAUSTED as I was, I nonetheless "BUZZED"
'a ir a mi banyo'.
SUCCESS!

… (… Continued WARNING!) After AGAIN experiencing some MORE "ear-PIERCING" "stomach-GROWLING", (… AAAHHH, "hyperbole" … AND "personification") at ~6:15 am, I--AGAIN--"dropped-off my 'Care-Package of Colossal-Poop'"*.

                                                                                      * = IsN'T alliteration FUN?!


… As a DIRECT-result of my NON-"Bowel-Binding Behavior" (… Alliteration AGAIN, A.J.?  Grow UP!), I'd REALLY APPRECIATE it, if ALL you (MEDICAL) "doctors" would SLOWLY remove your HEADS from your respective ASSES, EACH check your- OWN pulse, count BACKWARDS from TEN & REALLY THINK-ABOUT your (COLLECTIVE) prescription.

… I'll review:
Said "NUMSKULLS" "prescribed" a HORRIBLE, DREADED "ENEMA", for EVERY SINGLE DAY that I do NOT "conduct a 'Poop-Party'".
(… OBVIOUSLY, there are NO/ZERO classes in Medical-School about "Bio-PHYSICS"!)


… But, WAIT!
I MIS-understood.  My MAIN-nurse has CORRECTED me.
It turns-OUT that my PRESENT/CURRENT "doctors" ALL-agree that I SHOULD "evacuate my BOWELS" AT LEAST "every FEW days".  Otherwise, I must have "bowel-STIMULATING meds".
(… I simply MIS-understood my neural-psychotherapist.  Ya see, she has MANY patients--each with a DIFFERENT MENTAL-injury--EACH at DIFFERENT levels/extents of "SERIOUSNESS".  So, she AND I can-NOT apply ANY of THEIR "treatments" to MYSELF!)
(… EVERYONE is DIFFERENT.)
(… Can I get an "AMEN!"?)



Recently, 92-year-old Harriette Thompson became the OLDEST woman EVER to run--& COMPLETE--a "marathon".  CONGRATS to her!
I just HAFTA use her "performance"/FEAT as "motivatin' FUEL" to "PUSH me" toward that GOAL!
(… EVENTUALLY, I'd LIKE TO … COMPLETE ALL 26.2 MILES of a MARATHON.)


Tonight I had a (COMPLETELY A-sexual) "MAN-date", as I INTRODUCED a buddy to the "cult-classic"-film, 'The Big Lebowski'.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive