Friday, June 19, 2015

"The MIND is a TERRIBLE thing … to WASTE!" (… Especially MINE)




STRANGELY, I--almost ONLY--swing my LEFT-leg WAY-out WIDE, while I "WALK".  
So, I'm--USUALLY--BANGING my LEFT-leg against my walker as I "TROT"/"GALLOP".


Last night I was watching the annual "GUYS' Awards", when "it HIT me":

I'd VENTURE to say that I am a POSSIBLE candidate for MY GENERATION's

"G.O.A.T."-Award.
("Greatest Of All Time")

(… 'KUDOS' to "The GODFATHER"--Muhammad Ali--AND last night's INSPIRATION
--LL Cool J--for HELPING me "put 2 & 2 together" regarding this ILLUSTRIOUS "title"!)


(CURRENT/TEMPORARY) Medical-/Biological-/Anatomical-status ASIDE, I've ALWAYS taken GREAT-PRIDE in my ridiculously-COMMENDABLE MENTAL-prowess!
(… ME, singing to MY BRAIN:
"… That is why, … that is WHYYY
you are my shoo by-dooby-doo.
Shama-lama, DING-DONG!"
--'Shama Lama Ding Dong', Otis Redding)
((… Since I am NOT a MUSIC-fan (I'm very VISUAL.), Mr. Redding made a TERRIC cameo as "Otis DAY & the NIGHTS' in the cult-CLASSIC film 'Animal House'.))


COLOR-EMOTION Association

RED -- War, Power; Passion; Love
YELLOW -- Fear; Caution; Jealousy;
GREEN -- Ambition; Greed; Health; Peace
BLUE -- Stability; Intelligence; Trust; Masculinity
(P.S. Blue is MY favorite color.  COINCIDENCE?  I think NOT!)
PURPLE -- Romance; Nostalgia; Sadness; Frustration
WHITE -- Innocence; Purity; Faith; Cleanliness
BLACK -- Power; Elegance; Mystery; Evil
ORANGE --"LONELINESS … 'cuz nothing RHYMES with it"(--Raj, 'The Big Bang Theory')


I tend to get VERY FRUSTRATED (TOO MUCH, TOO OFTEN)!  
(… Ergo, IF I were a CHAMELEON, I'd be "PURPLE".)
(SHAME on ME!)
What makes this WORSE is that my agitation even WORSE is that,
rather than ASK me what's WRONG or IF they can HELP, my caregivers will OFTEN just CONTINUE whatever they were doing that was PISSING-me-OFF … but faster!
(… UUUGGGHHH, AAARRRGGGHHH!)

… I--VERBALLY--explained this UNFORTUNATE-tendency TODAY to my "SPEECH-Therapist"!  She said she understood my FRUSTRATION.
(… Bless her.)


I KNOW my MOM--of ALL people--would … LOATHE my WEAKENED-mind, … 'cuz I (MENTALLY) "BALANCE HER checkbook".


I READ a lot--of BIOLOGICAL, MEDICAL & ATHLETIC-/FITNESS-stuff.
"… Some people say I'm TOO INTELLECTUAL.
But, I think it's a FASCINATING way to spend your time."
(--Janine, 'Ghostbusters')



… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive