Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WHOA, that's "DEEP"!

… 
You can close your EYES to things you don't want to SEE.

But, you caN'T close your HEART to the things you don't 

want to FEEL.

((… I've had NUMEROUS (INTERNAL-)injuries 

(BUSTED/broken bones, "BROKEN-heart", 

EMBARRASSMENTS, a "T.B.I.", etc.).  Thus, there ARE 

"hindrances" NOT visible to "the NAKED-eye".  

Consequently, I've undergone TOO MUCH 

emotional-/psychological-PAIN.))



"There is NO-pressure, when you BELIEVE in YOURSELF.  

… There is ONLY pressure, when (IF) you doN'T have 

CONFIDENCE.  I've LIVED by that.  If you believe in yourself, 

and you've PRACTICED your WHOLE LIFE to do what 

you're SUPPOSED TO DO, it's NOT 'pressure'.  It's just 

'GREAT-EXPECTATIONS'." 

(--NBA-great & 1975 Finals-MVP Rick Barry, on the 

Golden State Warriors' "PRE-Game 6" mind frame/psyche)

(… THANKFULLY, Golden State "weathered the storm" that 

IS "King James".  ME: "Can I get an 'AMEN!'?")

((… Relating to ME, I've experienced NUMEROUS 

"DOUBTERS" & "HATERS" (… Not nearly as many 

RECENTLY--THANKFULLY), so I've kinda HAD TO "focus 

MUCH of my EFFORT/ENERGY" on CONVINCING OTHERS 

to "RAISE their standards of/for ME" & to NOT "have a 

'PITY-Party'" for me.))

(… I EVEN attended this "LONG, EXTENSIVE/INTENSE 

seminar about how to better INTENSIFY my FOCUS". 

 'Twas an "OUT-of body EXPERIENCE".)


(… DAMNIT!  WHEN is it NOT "TOO SOON" for the 

"concentration-camp" JOKES?!

DoN'T censor me!)



… 
So, TODAY was my "BIANNUAL" switching of my "G-/peg-tube".  So, seeing as THAT was--pretty much--the ONLY thing I was ALLOWED (WISELY)--by my NURSE--to DO, I have A BIT of SPARE-/FREE-time … for the next FEW days.  Thus, I've had some time to REFLECT.

… So, I AWOKE this morning … at ~ my USUAL time (~6:05 am).  But, I was BOTHERED by a SLIGHT uncomfortable "tingling"/"tearing" coming from my stomach/"tube-area".  "SHITBALLZ!"  I thought,  "How does it KNOW?!"
Thinking-HIGHLY of my gastro-intestinal INSIDES ('cuz, let's face it, they ARE MINE), I was--MOMENTARILY--"under the impression" that my BODY "KNEW" what it HAD TO undergo/withstand/experience/"fight THROUGH" today.  
… (PAUSE … for EFFCT.)
… Alas, said DISCOMFORT was ONLY tape & DRIED "food" STUCK-TO my HIRSUTE abdominal-area.
(… TRANSLATION: MY body is NOT as SMART as I THINK 'tis. 
… Or, IS it … JUST "SUCKERING me IN"to a "FALSE sense of IN-security?!)
(… The jury's DELIBERATING.)

… "COUNTER TO the counter"-point: 
(WARNING) YESTERDAY morning (at ~6:30 am) my stomach "DECIDED"/"CONCLUDED" (personification) that it NEEDED some MORE "room" for a NEW "guest".  Ergo, I EXCRETED a small--but very SOLID "bowel-movement".
(… WELL-DONE, A.J., for/on the "SOLID", NON-"medicine-aided" "digestive system"-PRODUCT!)



TANGENT:
"'BIANNUALLY'--that's such an AMBIGUOUS term.  Do you mean 'TWICE a YEAR' or 'ONCE every TWO years'?!"
(--REVISED/EDITED from Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')
Since my "tube-CHANGE" occurs "~every SIX MONTHS", how 'bout the term "SEMIannually"?!
((… Any/ALL critics can just "SIT ON IT & ROTATE" … "semiannually"--NOT "biennially".)  (… So, I mean "TWICE per year" NOT "ONCE every-OTHER year".))

… CORRECTION!  My MAIN-nurse informed me--at the hospital--that THIS "tube-replacement" is an "ANNUAL-/YEARLY-procedure.
(… YAY!)



THANKFULLY, my MAIN-nurse made-SURE--& I TRIPLE-checked--that I will/would NOT stay OVERNIGHT!
(… Those SNEAKY, CONDESCENDING, good-for-NOTHING Hospital-DILLHOLES!)


… 
So, I MOSTLY "putzed-around" on my computer this morning … EXCEPT for when I--TWICE--"WALKED" 'a mi JUAN' to "make a URINARY-deposit".


TANGENT #2:
I do NOT hesitate--in the SLIGHTEST--to bet on the American WOMEN's national soccer team OVER the U.S. MEN's team.
(… The MEN ARE IMPROVING.  
HOWEVER, FOREIGN countries--like Turkey--STILL ENJOY a HEARTY-CHUCKLE at U.S.A.'s PATHETIC ATTEMPT at "European 'FUTBOL'".)


… 
So, I ARRIVED at the hospital at 1:54 pm for my 2:00 pm APPOINTMENT.  Apparently, SUMTHIN' in "administration" was NOT "Standard Operating Procedure", 'cuz I WAITED … in the "Waiting-Room" (… HENCE the name, RIGHT?  … SHUT UP!) 'til 2:56 pm.  THEN, after ~an HOUR of MORE WAITING--IN my "room" AND CORRECTING the HOSPITAL-nurse on … HOW to do HER JOB--I shut-OFF my laptop.  (… I say "~", 'cuz the CONFUSED nurse REMOVED my watch out of HER FEAR that "the METAL would MESS UP the readings.  (SIGH) MY nurse HAD TO explain just WHAT PROCEDURE I was having AND that I ALREADY have the DREADED "METAL" IN my shoulder AND knee.  (SIGH) So, was THIS NURSE just gonna REMOVE THAT too?!  NEXT, I WAITED for ANOTHER ~20 minutes.  (… In the hospital's DEFENSE, MY doctor is/was … VERY POPULAR!)  Once I "saw" THE doc FOR the "REMOVAL + ADDITION" of MY "tube", the ACTUAL "peg-switch" took ~120 SECONDS!
(… The "RIPPING-/YANKING-OUT of ONE 'tube' & INSERTION of ANOTHER"-procedure only INITIALLY REALLY-hurt for ~15 seconds.  Then, MY "Wolverine-esque" self-HEALING "powers" "kicked-IN", & I was/AM FINE!
(… "Knock on wood.")



… "Son-of-a-GUN!"
NOW--at 8:05 pm--after NOT "EATING" … even LIQUIDATED-"food" for OVER 24 HOURS, I'm HUNGRY!
(… I haveN'T experienced ACTUAL-HUNGER in … YEARS!)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive