Sunday, June 14, 2015

… 'Benim' (ACTUAL) 'Pazar':

… (PHONETIC Turkish TRANSLATION:)
(… 'Beh-BEEM' = 'My', 'Pah-ZAHR' = 'Sunday')



So, EARLY this afternoon I WENT to a local cinema to view the VERY-RECENT film 'Jurassic World' … with my SISTER, my HOUSEMATE & my CAREGIVER.
We-ALL agreed that the movie was
FANTASTIC!

Some memorable lines ('cuz they relate to ME):

(I DREAM of THIS day!)
My mom--about ME: "We have learnt MORE in the past YEAR from GENETICS, than from a CENTURY of DIGGING-UP bones!  …
We have our FIRST genetically-modified HYBRID!"

(… Am I a "DINOSAUR"?!)

(Since--TECHNICALLY--I DO run/operate a BUSINESS,
I AM "CORPORATE".)
My brother: "'CORPORATE' felt GENETIC-modification would 'UP' the 'WOW-factor'."

MY INNER-monologue: "The KEY to a HAPPY-life is to ACCEPT you are NEVER in-CONTROL."

EXASPERATED ME--to my NURSE: "What kind of 'DIET' does NOT allow TEQUILA?!"



('Tis ACTUALLY "the day of REST".
CaN'T you TELL?!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive