Friday, March 4, 2016

"T.G.I.F."!

... "Thank Goodness It's Friday"
OR 
(for ME:)
"'Triumph-over' Gastro-Intestinal Fracas"


-- (WARNING) I BEGAN my morning NICELY!
BEFORE my FIRST-"breakfast", ... in OTHER-words, "'SANS' MEDICINAL-/PHARMACEUTICAL-stimulant" ... I "dropped a SOLID-deuce" for the SEVENTH-time in the last ~64.25 hours.

... Now I THOUGHT--IN-correctly--that such "Gastro-Intestinal"-/Bowel-"HYPER-activity" would-be GREAT!
((... I--MISTAKENLY--understood my VERY-FREQUENT "excretions of SOLID* FECAL-remnants" was a "RETURN to 'NORMALCY'**"(--EX-U.S. President Warren G. Harding).)) But, my MAIN-Nurse informed me that SUCH an UN-orthodoxically HYPERACTIVE "excretory system" MAY indicate that "(MY) body is NOT-absorbing the NECESSARY-nutrients. (I'm) simply-'FLUSHING them OUT'."
... RATHER-than "FREAKIN-/FLIPPIN'-out" & seeking MEDICINAL-/PHARMACEUTICAL-"HELP"--as TOO-MANY people TEND-to DO, she RECOMMENDED that we "WAIT & SEE ... & MONITOR it CAREFULLY".
(... I FULLY-SUPPORT THIS "MEDICAL-tactic"!)


-- I've been watching ALOTTA 'Dateline' lately, ...
'cuz I haft make-SURE my brother did NOT "CHANGE his IDENTITY".

(... He's SO CRAFTY!)


-- "The more things CHANGE, the more they 'stay the SAME'."
(--'NUMB3RS')
((... YES, my PHYSICAL-"essence" has DRAMATICALLY-altered (for the WORSE)/-"DIMINISHED", ... 
my MENTAL-desire for "INTELLECTUAL-'stimulation'"***, my ATHLETIC-yearning for MORE exercise & teaching****, & my my PSYCHOLOGICAL-optimism***** are STILL VERY-prevalent in my DAILY-plannings.))


-- "NEW 'SHIT' has 'come-to LIGHT'."
(--The DUDE, 'The Big Lebowski')
My SPEECH-Therapist informed me that she'll be "VACATIONING" for the NEXT APPROXIMATE "week & a half". ... In the mean time, I'll just "TEACH-MYSELF" ... stuff.


-- I had a GREAT LEG-workout at 'NeuroFit 360'.
(.... ALOTTA "walking", ALOTTA "SIDE-stepping" around a table, some foot-RAISING/weight-SHIFTING, etc.)


-- (WARNING) I inquired--from my MAIN-Nurse:
Since I CONSTANTLY FEEL-like I need-to "EXCRETE some bodily-WASTE", should we ALTER my "NUTRITIONAL-'INPUT'/-NOURISHMENT"******?!
She replied ... in the NEGATIVE, 'cuz the "laxative-type vitamins" I'm CURRENTLY-"ON" is "the BEST long-term option. ... ALTERNATIVES would ONLY-last ~15 months, before (I) would need an ENEMA."
... She KNOWS how REVOLTING I THINK those are!
So, ... END o' story!



-- So, APPARENTLY, since I doN'T--TYPICALLY--speak, MANY people doN'T even ACKNOWLEDGE me.

... "There are TWO things that BOTHER me:
Being LIED-to & being IGNORED."
(--Erin, 'Erin Brockovich')




KEY
* = LITERAL/"NOT slang" --> indicates a "NORMALLY-functioning" digestive-system

** = I've--PROUDLY--NEVER-been "NORMAL". ... I DESPISE the terms "NORMAL" & "AVERAGE", ... when applied-to PEOPLE!

*** = DESPITE my SUB-par memory, I'm CONTINUING my "quest in even-HIGHER education" in May.

**** = FOUR (FORMAL) HOUR-long workouts PER week
& TWO 1.5 HOUR-long "Martial Arts"-classes PER week

***** = I CONTINUE my LIFELONG-"subscription to the 'Book of (NON-religious) FAITH'".

****** = Yes, I discuss-/consult-WITH my MAIN-Nurse my "MEDICATION"



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive