Thursday, March 17, 2016

Speaking with EBONICS, ... "I KNOW 'SHIT'."

... 
My housemate--to ME, as I sit, BLANKLY-staring out the window ... with a CLOSED-book on the couch BESIDE me:
"I THOUGHT you were READING?"
MY-reply:
"I WAS.  ... Now, I'm THINKING-about what I read."

... ME: "Now, I'll have-to SETTLE-for 
'what I do-BEST--ENLIGHTEN & AMAZE'."
(--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')
(... POST-accident: "Mental Math"-Mastery, PHenomenal Film Fact-Finding, Strong Sports "Stats-'Spitting'")

... "Alliteration aside." 
FIVE ... of the SIX stocks I CHOSE ... to JUST "monitor" ... in a "HYPOTHETICAL Portfolio"--after EXTENSIVE-research (by ME)--have made EXTENSIVE-PROFITS!  
... But, OVERALL, as I IN-creased my # of stocks to "KEEP an EYE (or TWO) ON", my NET-gain/-loss turned-out to be NEGATIVE 0.01% (-$12.00).  ... SHITBALLZ!  BUMMER!


-- "The BEST-way to get-OUT of a 'DOWNWARD-spiral' is ... 'TWO tits-for a TAT'."
(--'NUMB3RS') 


-- I was OUT for MUCH/MOST of the day/evening ... at a SPLENDID, INFORMATIVE lunch-outing with my (3) accountants*.


-- As ALWAYS, I thoroughly-ENJOYED my Karate-class (VIEWING)!
(... I TOLD my "PROFESSOR" that 
"I really-APPRECIATE how [HE] always-INCLUDE[S] me in the teaching(S)."
(... I MUST've done SUMTHIN' RIGHT!)





KEY
* = I ordered a "CHICKEN Club (Chicken breast, cheese, lettuce & tomato ... on a sesame-bun) ... MINUS the BREAD".

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive