Wednesday, March 2, 2016

"When the 'SHIT' HITS the FAN,

... simply-ACCLIMATE."
(... For the LITERAL-interpretation, I'd simply "OPEN an UMBRELLA".
... For the METAPHORICAL-understanding, "ADJUST-to NEW-circumstances".      

... "'INTELLIGENCE' & 'CREATIVITY' establish the 'FOUNDATION' of/for 'TRUE-HAPPINESS'."
(Altan Javit Kaynatma) 

... "I STILL say Einstein was a 'CHICK-MAGNET!"
(--'NUMB3RS')

... "'SMART' is the new 'SEXY'.
(--'The Big Bang Theory')
... (SIGH) I WISH!
THEN, I'd be "SSSUFFOCATING" from so, so, SSSOOO-MANY KISSES! 


-- AAAHHH!  'Tis QUITE-REDEEMING/-REWARDING/-JUSTIFYING, when MY--a "BioMEDICAL Engineer's--BioCHEMICAL-hypotheses prove VERY-VALID! 


... E.g. (WARNING) Not-ONLY did I FEEL my "stomach's GRUMBLING" this morning--PRIOR-to my morning-"meal(S)", but I made-SURE to have an EARLY-"dinner" last night ... in ANTICIPATION-of my "ACTIVE-bowels".
... Well, well, WELL!  Not-ONLY did I "Partake in a Playful 'Poo-Poo Platter" ... for the SIXTH-time in the last ... ~75 hours, but 'twas a "SOLID" "Dung-Deposit" ... for the SEVENTH CONSECUTIVE "SHIT-Show" .
(... YIP-PEEEE!)


-- "SPEECH Therapy" was ... eh ... UN-eventful yet ENCOURAGING.
... I practiced "SPEAKING" & EATING.
(... NO-news is GOOD-news.)
(... I DIS-agree.  ... Since my accident, it SEEMS-like I "spend ALL my time" STARING at my legs' IN-activity.  As a DIRECT-result, I have NEVER-preferred "DYNAMIC"-action OVER "STATIC"-exercise SO-MUCH!) 


-- So, I had a VERY-AMUSING/-ENLIGHTENING "session" with my "NeuralPsychoTherapist"--as USUAL.
(... And, YES, a MAJOR-reason for my "song-REVISIONS" is to hear HER-singing 'em!)
(... PLEASE do NOT take THAT AWAY-from me, Doc!)

... NEXT-"meeting" I WILL demonstrate my IMPROVING "WALKING-PROWESS" TO SAID "NeuralPsychoTherapist".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive