Friday, March 18, 2016

(FRIDAY) "With AGE ... comes WISDOM."

... ('Tis a very BROAD- & GENERAL-assumption ... that does NOT account for ANOMALIES/WEIRDOS ... such as MYSELF.)

... I EMBRACE/CHERISH ALL that makes me "DIFFERENT"/"ANOMALY-esque".
((... There are too-MANY reasons/examples (of) WHY/HOW I "dance to the beat of a DIFFERENT-drum".  ... But, NEEDLESS-to-say, ... I KNOW I'm ... AMAZING/INSPIRING/DELIGHTFUL.)     


-- "Be KIND, ... for EVERYONE you meet is 'FIGHTING a HIDDEN-'BATTLE'."
(--Plato)
(... When I was youngER, I used-to admire INTELLIGENT-people.  As I grow oldER--AND I've BECOME what/who I "held in such HIGH-regard, I NOW admire-MORE KINDNESS & EMPATHY.)   

... Just-PRIOR to my LEG-workout at 'NEUROFIT-360', I whispered DOWN to my LEGS:
"Hey, let's go-to a local DOG-show, ... 'cuz I'm gonna MAKE YOU 'my BITCH'!"
(--'Get Smart')     


-- "'INFORMATION''s only as GOOD ... as WHAT you can DO WITH it."
(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')
(... 'Por EJEMPLO', I use my PHENOMENAL-UNDERSTANDING of "BIOPHYSICS", TRIGONOMETRY & PROBABILITY/STATISTICS to make the SAFEST, EASIEST, MOST "ENERGY-CONSERVATIVE choices for MY "EVERYDAY-activities.)               


-- "NON-stop FUN with INVENTIVE set-pieces & MIND-BOGGLING action!"
(--IGN-critique of NEW video game, 'Hardcore Henry' ... to-be RELEASED-on April 8th --> MY birthday)
(... COINCIDENCE?!  ... I think NOT.)


-- GRACIOUSLY-ACCEPT the "BURDEN-of-RESPONSIBILITY".
(... "I did-NOT BLAME-anyone for the 'LOSS of my-LEGS.  SOME 'Chinaman' 'TOOK them' from me in Korea.  But, I went-out & ACHIEVED ANYWAY."
(--WHEELCHAIR-bound Jeffrey Lebowski, 'The Big Lebowski')
(... At FIRST, I AGREED-with our judicial-system that it was the FAULT of the TIRE-company that CAUSED my CATASTROPHIC-injurIES.  But NOW, I blame MYSELF for NOT INSTINCTIVELY-executing a "SHOULDER-roll", as I flew-OUT my car-window on that TERRIBLE-day.)
(... "If I could turn-BACK TIIIOOOME!"--Cher)     


-- I'm going-OUT to view a NEW-movie tonight ... with my housemate.  ... ('Deadpool')

... (AUDIBLE-sigh) Dear Caregiver,
   I'd THINK-that SINCE I PAID-for his ADMISSION-ticket TO SAID-film, you'd NOT LOUDLY-SNORE through ALL of the ~2-hour movie!


   

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive