Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Make-DO with what you've GOT."

... In OTHER-words:
''C'est la vie.''
(... = 'Such is LIFE.')


-- "You either get-BITTER, OR you get-BETTER.
... It's THAT-simple.
... You EITHER 'TAKE what has been DEALT-to you & ALLOW it to make you a BETTER-person', 
OR
''you ALLOW it to 'TEAR you DOWN''.
... The CHOICE does NOT belong-to FATE.
... It belongs-to YOU."
(--Josh Shipp)
(... For the longEST-time, I--UN-fortunately--was a "MEMBER" of the LATTER.  But then, FINALLY, my LEG-nerves STARTED-to "kick-IN" ... therein giving me HOPE that I may--EVENTUALLY--"OVERCOME" my MANY "obstacles".)      


-- In lieu of my (TEMPORARY) LACK-of LEG-strength, I've COMPENSATED by developing a STRONG--but range-LIMITED--"UPPER body" & "TRUNK"/"CORE".

... OBVIOUSLY, I caN'T be as MUSCULAR as I once-WAS, (... 'cuz for MAXIMUM "UPPER body"-power, you/I/we HAFTA supplement our ARM-work with HIP-shifting & -torque) but I AM IMPROVING!  ... So, ... YAY!)      


-- "If you are a [NORMEE] with something NEGATIVE to say about ["CRIPS"*], write it down, go home & give it to [ME ... via the "COMMENTS"-section]."
(--REVISED-words of FORMER UFC Women's Bantamweight Champ Ronda Rousey ... regarding ''International WOMEN's Day" --> YESTERDAY --> March 9th)

... I "caN'T STAND" (AUDIBLE-sigh ... FIGURATIVELY) how-MANY "HATERS" I USED-to have!    


-- CURRENTLY, MY FRUSTRATINGLY-CONFUSING body REALLY makes me QUESTION MY AMAZINGLY-FANTASTIC mind.  OFTEN, I KNOW what I'm SUPPOSED-to DO.  ... But--DUE-to my DAMAGED-nerves, my MUSCLES will all-TOO FREQUENTLY "NOT RESPOND-to" my "NEURAL-messages".  
... Thus, my NEVER-ending PERSISTENCE/DETERMINATION will "kick-IN", ... & "PUSH-me" to KEEP-trying. 


-- Attention, LADIES:
"Ya know, ... SCIENCE says that WOMEN are very ATTRACTED-to GUYS who can COOK."
... "I PREFER ones who are GOOD at MATH."
((--BACK-&-FORTH b/w Charlie (the MATHEMATICIAN) & Amita (his assistant), ... who later marry ... EACH-OTHER))
(... NOT-only am I STILL a PHENOMENAL chef, but I've been known-to EXQUISITELY-MANIPULATE varying-degrees of MATH.)


-- I noticed that I TEND-to SHORTEN my STRIDES, when I'm TIRED & ELONGATE my GAIT, when I'm feeling more-ENERGETIC.  THUS, I am CONCLUDING that my "Step-ALTERING" has MORE to-do with my "level of FATIGUE/EXHAUSTION" RATHER-than my "PSYCHOLOGICAL-fear of FALLING".  


-- So, this EVENING I watched a HILARIOUS film--'Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back', ... which REMINDED me ... to pay my OVERDUE "dues".  
(... I'm ALL-about COMBATTING "MONKEY-abuse".)

... Ya see, "I am the C.L.I.T.-Commander!"**
(... Of COURSE!  "The C.L.I.T. is an "offshoot of the 'L.A.B.I.A.'***")

... I ALSO watched two-more TOP-notch movies: 'The Rock' & 'The Italian Job' ... to keep-"BUSY".
(... UN-fortunately, I kinda-HAFTA watch MANY films, 'cuz MOST-of my favorite SPORTS-teams are REALLY-struggling!  (  : (  ) 

... On the OTHER-hand, I DID watch the (WORLD #1) "USWNST" ("United States Women's National Soccer Team") BEAT 
#2-Germany, 2 -1, in the FINAL of the inaugural "SheBelieves Cup" ... in NEARBY Boca Raton!(... The American-LADIES BEAT #s 2, 3 & 5 during the course of this MINI-tourney as PREP for the OLYMPICS.)



KEY
* = I mean "CRIPPLES".  ... But, I'll inform the "BOYZ in da 'HOOD", IF 'tis NECESSARY. 
(... I.e. "The CRIPZ" as opposed-to "The BLOODZ")
(... = GANGS)

** "Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree-dwellers"

*** "Liberate Apes Before Imprison Apes"

(... BOTH those 'FAUX'-organizations are from the MOVIE, 'Jayson & Silent Return the Hit'.)
(... The BOLD indicates MY synonomous-DICTION.)


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive