Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"WIT" HAS/NEEDS no "BED-Time"!

... 
Okay, I was JUST-DISTURBED from HEAVY, "SSSOUND"* "Z"s by "an URGENT-call from Mother Nature". 
DURING my "MIDDLE o' the NIGHT"-"SAUNTER", I made a few "OBSERVATIONS":

1) My "SMALL-steps"/"SHORT-gait" are DEFINITELY-MORE an "ISSUE of "FATIGUE" RATHER-than "Psychological-ENCERTAINTY".**
2) I'm "SLOWLY yet STEADILY" "DISCARDING" my NEED-to STARE DOWN ... at my FEET, ... as I "WALK", in-order-to DE-crease my "'PIGEON-TOE'edness".  
3) My "NIGHT-Caregiver" is FINALLY listening-to "HIS BOSS's"/MY RECOMMENDATIONS & "EARNING his KEEP".



(... Overall -- YAY!)





KEY  
* = Pun IN-tended. 
(... If there were EASY- & INEXPENSIVE-ways to CONDUCT a "TEST", I wouldN'T be-SURPRISED to LEARN I was JUST SNORING!)

** = I'm SURE there are SOME "PSYCHOLOGIC-factors", ... as there ARE in ALL human-UNDERTAKINGS.  I'm JUST-sayin' that my MAIN-"impetus" IS/was "TIREDNESS".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive