Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Treat people as if they were what they OUGHT to be.

... And, you help them to become what they are capable of being.


-- "Your BEST-'teacher' is your LAST-mistake."

(--UNKNOWN) 

... Can I get an "AMEN!"?

1) In lieu of my HORRIFIC car accident, I NOW-know to NOT-NECESSARILY TRUST someone, JUST-because SAID-person is a "PROFESSIONAL".
(... PAINED-laugh)
... What a "load o' SHIT"!  
(... TEMPORARILY-DISABLED legs ... AND "T.B.I.")
2) After my "goofin'-around"--'SANS' shoes--junior-year of high school in the wrestling-room, I KNOW to ALWAYS-wear SHOES for an ATHLETIC-activity.  
(... BUSTED LEFT "BIG-toe")
(... My SENIOR-year--the FOLLOWING-season--was my most-PRODUCTIVE season --> My quick-ADAPTATION = sweet-IRONY)
3) After my PREVIOUS-surgeon HORRIBLY-"F----D up" my RIGHT-forearm SURGERY, I ALWAYS "monitor" ANY/ALL of my MEDICAL-procedures!
(... "NICKED ulnar-nerve" --> UN-able to OPEN ALL of my RIGHT-fingers)
(... Blood-pressure, PEG-tube "feedings", "EXNAY" on anesthetic, etc.)
4) DURING my 'Shodan'- ('Black belt'-) TEST, I DISLOCATED my RIGHT-shoulder.
(... THAT injury--coupled WITH my SURGICALLY-repaired LEFT-shoulder "pushes me" to now ALWAYS-monitor the SAFETY of my UPPER body.)
5) After my recent (SUPPOSEDLY) SEMI-selfish behavior (SUPPOSEDLY) CAUSED the "CONCLUSION" of/to my late)
st RELATIONSHIP, I now-KNOW to be more "OPEN" & EMPATHETIC.
(... EMOTIONAL-pain", SORROW)
(... I've committed a "LAUNDRY-LIST" of MAJOR-/ REGRETTABLE-errors in MY ...  

11,286 DAYS


ALIVE.  So, I woN'T BORE y'ALL with 'em.

...
You're WELCOME!)

... KEEP in mind: 

"The KIDS ... they called me 'GLASS'!"
('Unbreakable'

-- As JOVIAL & GREGARIOUS/SOCIABLE & OPTMISTIC as I AM & WAS, I--SURPRISINGLY--did NOT have MANY FRIENDS in high school.

My mom's TRYING-to CONSOLE me & SSSILENCE my WEEPING: "They doN'T TALK-to you, 'cuz they're SCARED-of you!"
(--'NUMB3RS') 
((... J/K about my--SUPPOSED--LACK-of "FRIENDS"!  I use(D) my "'UN-believable'-INTELLIGENCE" as an "ice-BREAKER".)


-- 'Twas ANOTHER-ENCOURAGING "SPEECH Therapy"-session: NO "games" (Scrabble), JUST "work" (LIP-movement, SPEECH-intelligibility, NEAR-flawless EATING)


... I CONTINUED my "ANOMALY-esqueness" by SAYING FOREIGN-languages (Turkish, Spanish, Japanese) MORE-cogently ... than I do ENGLISH.



-- My SCHEDULE for the day was "thrown A BIT 'OUT-of-WHACK", when my
 "NeuralPsychoTherapy"-office called to POSTPONE my "session" ... 'a MAN(tilde)ANA'.

(... ''C'est la vie.'' --> ''That's life.'')


-- I've LONG-had this OPTIC-disorder (~22 YEARS).  But, I doN'T recall EVER being-SURE of its CORRECT-spelling.  I checked, ... & NOW I KNOW:

I have "ASTIGMATISM" ... in which "an aberration of a lens or other optical system in which the image of a point is spread out along the axis of the system" ...in BOTH-eyes (KINDA).
(--Dictionary.com)
-- 
"Rep-REE-ZENT!" 

My high school--St. Thomas Aquinas--WON the Regional-Tournament in WRESTLING.


-- "The moment VICTIMS start-to TALK-ABOUT what happened ... is the moment they begin-to HEAL."

(--'Law & Order: S.V.U.')
... No, I was NOT raped.  (... THANKFULLY!)
But, THANK YOU, "Creator", for THIS/MY blog!


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive