Thursday, March 24, 2016

(The message in your REARview-mirror:) "Objects May Be CLOSER/LARGER Than They Appear."

... Y'all caN'T "just-LOOK at me", & see "DRIVE".
You caN'T "SEE" "DETERMINATION" or "PERSISTENCE" ... or "'KICK-ASS'-ATTITUDE".  

... You've GOTTA "read BETWEEN the lines".  

... "Those who drink-beer live LESS:
...
'LESS' STRESSED
'LESS' SAD,
'LESS' BITTER
'LESS' WORRIED."
(--Homer, 'Simpsons')

... Ergo, HOW-can I DIS-prove that "SOUND"-logic?!

... I MISS MY COLLEGE-days, ... during-which the "TRUMP-card"/"PUNISHMENT to/for ANY-argument was to

"FINISH your 'tasty-beverage'*!"** 

(... AAAHHH, CHEERS to my "fraternity-inspired, HIGHLY-SOCIAL BRILLIANCE" of "the days of YORE"!***)

... I APPLIED my ENGINEERING-CREATIVITY to DIRECT the CONSTRUCTION of the 
~10' by ~3' "A.J. Kaynatma Table of Competitive-Drinking".
... I "ESTABLISHED" NUMEROUS--probably LIFELONG--friendships via MULTIPLE--"alcohol-HEAVY"--"par-TAYS"!
... I "SECURED" my FIRST SEMI-POST/IN college JOB with an ENGINEERING-firm ... owned by the father of my girlfriend--AT THE TIME.  
((... SHE attended a NEARBY-college.  But, she FREQUENTED WELL-KNOWN 'S.A.E.' ('Sigma Alpha Epsilon') (my fraternal-organization).     


-- "LEADERSHIP" is NOT about "Titles", "Positions" or "Flowcharts".  ... 'TIS about ONE life INFLUENCING another.

... "The 'Matrix of LEADERSHIP' is EARNED ... NOT FOUND."
(--Sam, 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen')

... I--CURRENTLY--do NOT-HAVE a FORMAL Job-"TITLE"****.  But, I DO SET/ORGANIZE/MANAGE the "LIVES" of ... SIX-employees ... for ~12 hours per DAY.     


-- "EVERYTHING around you that you call 'LIFE' was made-up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again."
(--Steve Jobs)

... I KNOW just HOW-INTELLIGENT I AM & WAS.  ... I AM APPLYING my GENIUS to my EVERYDAY-life--CURRENTLY, as I STRIVE-to "BEGIN my life ... ANEW"!      



-- Be "OPEN" to ... WHATEVER "comes NEXT".

... I am TIRED-of this ... "DISABILITY" ... AND the IGNORANCE of society about what I CAN & CAN'T DO!  I am so, so, SSSOOOOO READY-for "the NEXT STEP"!
(... PUN IN-tended!)  


-- NICE "SPEECH-session"!  I played Scrabble (ALWAYS-FUN!), exercised my TONGUE * LIPS A LOT, practiced VERBALIZING MULTI-syllabic word-recitation in assorted-sentences & ATE two EGGS.


... IMMEDIATELY-AFTER "Speech", I watched some 'Dazed & Confused'.
(... MUCH-NEEDED LAUGHTER!)


-- ANOTHER GREAT Karate-class!
The KID-students are DEMONSTRATING their UNDERSTANDING.  ... Two NEW parents "BEFRIENDED me", as I "voiced" my TEACHING-critiques of the 'Karateka'.  ... "Professor" TOLD me--after I VERBALLY-asked--that he's WORKIN'-on CONVERTING the VHS-recording of MY "BLACK BELT"-test to a DVD ... for MY-possession.
(... YAY!) 



-- I went-to BED last night--FOOLISHLY in a SUB-par mood, 'cuz my FAVORITE baseball team had LOST yesterday.  
... But, "after 'SLEEPING-on it", I realized that I shouldN'T be SO EASILY-unfluenced by NEGATIVE ATHLETIC-news ... that I caN'T CONTROL!
... But THEN, I remembered that the game WAS JUST PRESEASON.  So, it will-NOT COUNT!
... PLUS, MY-team WON TODAY.  So, 'tis OKAY.



-- "The HAPPINESS of your LIFE depends upon the QUALITY of your THOUGHTS."
(--Marcus Aurelius)

... KEEP putting-OUT "GOOD".  ... It WILL "come-BACK" to you "TEN-fold" in UN-expected ways.

... In OTHER-words, A.J.: 
"CONTINUE-to be OPTIMISTIC! 


CONCLUDING-Remarks:
Be "OPEN" to ... WHATEVER "comes NEXT".

... Open your minds, my friends. 
Do not fear what you do not understand.




KEY 
* = My fraternity's "SLANG-term" for ... "BEER"  

** My fraternity's "SLANG-PHRASE" for ... "DRINK your 'BEER'!"               

*** = in Undergraduate-COLLEGE ... in PHILLY

**** = Would "BOSS" count?!



... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive