Thursday, March 31, 2016

"(Too-MANY) 'Martial Arts' these days have TOO-MUCH 'ART' &

... NOT-enough 'MARTIAL'."
(--Author-UNKNOWN)


-- AAAHHH, the TIMING!

I just HAPPENED-to "conduct a 'lavatory-TREK'"--to URINATE--at almost the EXACT-time of a song-lyric of "Weird Al"'s POPULAR-parody, 'Amish Paradise'.
... So, MY-parody of ONE-line of HIS-parody would be 

"... At 5:30 in the mornin', I'm takin' STEPS, 

As I 'WALK', I 'crunch-numbers'* like Charlie EPPES** ... FOOL!"

(ACTUAL-lyric:)"At 4:30 in the morning I'm milkin' cows
Jebediah feeds the chickens and Jacob plows... FOOL!"



-- "Do NOT let the behavior of OTHERS ... disturb YOUR inner-PEACE"

(--Dalai Lama) 
(... I can-NOT let the occasional-INCOMPETENCE of SOME of my SEVEN employees UPSET me for an EXTENDED-period of TIME.)     


-- SSSHHH! 

I can SEMI-/QUASI-/PARTIALLY-"count cards".
(... I'd LOVE-to go to Vegas--WITH my ROMANTIC-"significant other" to "TEST" my "SKILLZ" ... someday!)

... "'Card-counting' is NOT ILLEGAL!  It's simply 'APPLYING the PROBABILITY of CERTAIN-cards appearing in a game'."

(--Dr. Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
(... Since WHEN is "MENTAL math" SO "FROWNED-upon?!)       

... "WHAT do we KNOW about 'RANDOM-Number Generation'?"  

... "It's IMPOSSIBLE for MACHINES to do."
(--Charlie & Amita, 'NUMB3RS')
((... THUS, (AUDIBLE-sigh) I am MORE 'MAN' than 'IRON'.))


-- (WARNING) So, I was LONG-"under the IMPRESSION" that MY "FREQUENT 'BOWEL-ACTIVITY'" was GOOD!  ... But, I GUESS ... 'tis ONLY to an EXTENT.  ... When I "dropped THREE 'Bowel-Bombs'" in ~23 hours, my MAIN-Nurse WARNED me of "TOO-MUCH of a GOOD-thing.  ... My FIRST-two "Excretory-EXPLOSIONS" were very-SOLID "POOP-Products".  So, she was very-HAPPY about THAT!  ... However, she HAS-to now CHASTISE my EVENING-/WEEKEND-Nurse for ALWAYS-"'feeding me' bowel-stimulant with-OUT READING my 'bowel-CHART'".  



-- "An 'ABSENCE of Proof' is NOT 'Proof of FAILURE'."

(--Amita, 'NUMB3RS')
... YES, I--SUPPOSEDLY--have a "Traumatic Brain-Injury".  But, there's NO-WAY y'ALL could-POSSIBLY know/BELIEVE that with-OUT SEEING my neural X-rays.  ... I GREATLY-appreciate that y'ALL "just TAKE my WORD(S) for it" ... that I am SIGNIFICANTLY-LIMITED in my MOSTLY-PHYSICAL capabilities!  ... MENTALLY/ACADEMICALLY/LOGICALLY/KNOWLEDGE-wise, I'm STILL a "BEAST"!   


-- "Your LIFE does-NOT get-BETTER by CHANCE.

... It gets-BETTER by CHANGE."
(--Jim Rohn)

... "Progress is impossible without change."

(--George Bernard Shaw)

... Ergo, I GUESS that I HAD reached an ACADEMICALLY-/ ATHLETICALLY-/ROMANTICALLY-HIGH "PEAK"/"MAXIMUM".  But, I was "PLATEAUING".  So, I HAD-to "start-ANEW" ... with COUNTLESS "MONSTROUS-'OBSTACLES'".  

(... ''C'est la vie.'')   


-- Upon looking-through my notes from/for when I was a MATH-Tutor for ... ANYONE, I found THIS "reminder" that KINDA-"displays" HOW MY-mind "operates":


... "-- multiplicative tools:
(9 -- When multiplying by a number BETWEEN 2 AND 10, the "PRODUCT" ("ANSWER to a MULTIPLICATION problem) ALWAYS follows these rules:
a) The "product"'s FIRST digit is ALWAYS 1 LESS than the NON-9 "FACTOR" ("a NUMBER being MULTIPLIED").
i. For example, 9 x "3" = 27.
  ("3" - 1 = 2, of 2 groups/bunches of 10)
b) The "SUM" of the first and second digits of the "product" ALWAYS equals 9.
i. For example, 9 x 4 = 36.
  (3 + 6 = 9)"
 



-- IF the "motto"/"theme"/"motif"/"GOAL" of MY rehab/recovery WERE a SONG-lyric, it'd PROBABLY be


"... HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER!"
by 'Daft Punk'.

... "I have-CHOSEN to BE HAPPY, ... because it is GOOD for my-HEALTH."
(--Voltaire)

... "You want BIG-REWARDS? You've GOTTA-take BIG-RISKS."

(--'Summer Catch')
(... I ALWAYS "give 110%"--AFTER I "weigh-out" my probability of "SUCCESS".
... I "KNOW [my] LIMITS".)
(--MY "UPPER body"-trainer)





... "Yeah. That's all I have to say ... about that."
(--Forrest, 'Forrest Gump')



KEY

* = I was CALCULATING the APPROXIMATE-# of HOURS oldER than my brother I am.  
(... It's a DIFFERENCE of 
~22 MONTHS & 10 DAYS = ~681 DAYS = ~16,344 HOURS.)  

** = Charlie Eppes --> MATHEMATICIAN on a FAVORITE TV-show of MINE, 'NUMB3RS' 



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive