Tuesday, March 8, 2016

"I don't have 'DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR', I have an actual-'RECIPE for GRANDEUR'."

... (--Eddie Morra, 'Limitless'-FILM)

-- "What we have to get back to is simple, simple, SIMPLE," he said. "The simple leads to the SPECTACULAR."
(--Head Coach Steve Kerr of the NBA-BEST Golden State Warriors, after a SLOPPY win)
(... I HAFTA-"lay a STRONG, STABLE FOUNDATION" of LEG- & TRUNK-POWER, BEFORE I could/WILL EVER "WALK".  
... THEN, I'll DANCE!
... THEN, I'll RUN!
... THEN, ... I MIGHT complete a MARATHON!)
    

-- "If you 'BUILD' it, they will 'COME'."
(--'Field of Dreams')
(... If I CONTINUE-to PRO-gress & IM-prove ... & BLOG about it, then I'm BOUND-to "GAIN" more VISITORS ... with SUPPORT.)          


-- ME--to my NeuralPsychoTherapist: "Well, in order for a 'CAREER'* to evolve, I'm gonna have to move on. 

Her response: "And, you would even think THAT, would only show me how UN-prepared you are to be on your own. I mean you do know you're a 'FREAK'?! Your deductive powers are a gift from God or chance or a straight shot of sperm or whatever or whoever wrote your life-script. A gift, not earned. You do not know what I know because you have not earned those powers. You're careless with those powers, you flaunt them and you throw them around like a brat with his trust-fund. You haven't had to climb up all the greasy little rungs. You haven't been bored blind at the fundraisers. You haven't done the time and that first marriage to the 'girl' with the right father. You think you can leap over all in a single bound. You haven't had to bribe or charm or threat your way to a seat at that table. You don't know how to assess your competition because you haven't competed. Don't make me your competition."
(--'Limitless' FILM)
MY reply: "Oh, I'm a 'FREAK', eh?!  Is that the 'CLINICAL'-term?  (DEEP-inhallation) Ya SMELL that SARCASM?!  ... Yes, MUCH of MY 'Beautiful Mind' came COURTESY-of DAMN-GOOD genes.  But, I've ALSO determined MY-OWN 'FACTUAL-observations'!  ... UN-fortunately, I'm forming some rather UN-pleasant HYPOTHESES about our seemingly-RUDE & -OBTUSE society."
... ME: "You should really be GLAD about this [ATTITUDE of MINE], because you know, me working for you, you'd end up being 'MY BITCH'."
(... In ACTUALITY, my NeuralPsychoTherapist is VERY kind, understanding, insightful & intuitive.  I just LIKE-to "BUST chops".)


-- SADL
Y, I have NUMEROUS (IGNORANT**) "HATERS" & "DOUBTERS".  
... Yes, I have a "Traumatic Brain Injury".
Yes, I REALLY-STRUGGLE to CONSISTENTLY COGENTLY-speak.  
Yes, I "communicate" via a "letterboard" OR my 'DynaVox' (computer).
... But, do-NOT "JUDGE me" based ONLY-upon these MINISCULE-FRACTIONS of "A.J. Kaynatma" as a WHOLE.
... I'm STILL smartER than "~83.33%" ("~5/6") of HUMANS.
HOWEVER, I must-ALWAYS "'STAND'-GUARD"!  (... Pun NOT intended.)           
... MY soliloquy: "WHY is it that at the MOMENT your life EXCEEDS your WILDEST-DREAMS, 'the KNIFE' 'appears at your BACK'?!  ... Well, I'll tell you ONE-thing: 
I will NEVER-let them 'TOUCH' me!"
(--Eddie Morra/PROTAGONIST, 'Limitless'-film)
... BESIDES, over the course of the LAST ... 2,802 days, I've developed several few-ER "ENEMIES".


-- DAMN ME for QUESTIONING/DOUBTING MY-OWN "Economic-INTUITION"!
On February 3rd, I created a "HYPOTHETICAL" Stock Portfolio of six stocks that I RESEARCHED & SELECTED for my "Economic-AdvisorS" to ONLY-monitor.
... It turns-out that--HAD I purchased 100 shares of each for-REAL, I WOULD've ... 
PROFITTED by ...

(31.82 - 24.13) x 100 =                      $769
(4.82 - 4.27) x 100 =                            $55 
(4.64 - 4.36) x 100 =                            $28
(3.17 - 2.94) x 100 =                            $23
(33.96 - 29.28) x 100 =                      $468
(259.05 - 269.52) x 100 =               $1,047 

... ALL "POTENTIAL-Investments"--of MY-choosing--have "GAINED $"!
(I WOULD've MADE ... $2,390 ... with-OUT ANY economic-"ASSISTANCE"!
HHHMMM, $2,390/30 days = ~$79.67/day.)
(... That'd be an ADDITIONAL ... ~$29,079.55 ... in my back-pocket.)
(... Ergo, "HINDSIGHT's '20-20'.")

... After (MENTALLY-) calculating my net-GAIN over the last-MONTH, I was "feeling 'pretty HOT-SHIT'.
THEN, my mom "'BURST my bubble' of SUPERIORITY".
Her: "I know you're not stupid, (Altan), but don't make the classic smart person's mistake thinking no one's smarter than  YOU are."
(--'Limitless'-FILM)
(... I'll ADMIT: I USED-to make SAID judgmental-OVERsight OFTEN.  But, SADLY-NOW, I've gotten USED-to "NORMees"--like my STAFF--"DROPPING the proverbial BALL".  So, NOW, it's kinda-just FACT.)    


-- I was watching 'Dazed & Confused', when I was kinda-INSPIRED both by the (METAPHORICAL-) SIMILARITIES between the film & MY life ... AND by the movie's song 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' (by THEE Alice Cooper):

"I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
'Til they got a hold of me.
I opened doors for little old ladies,
I helped the blind to see.
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers.
They can't be seen with me and I'm gettin' real shot down
And I'm feeling mean.
No more Mister Nice Guy,
No more Mister Clean,
No more Mister Nice Guy,
They say he's sick, he's obscene.
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers.
They can't be seen with me and I'm feelin' real shot down
And I'm gettin' mean.

No more Mister Nice Guy,
No more Mister Clean,
No more Mister Nice Guy,
They say he's sick, he's obscene.

My dog bit me on the leg today.
My cat clawed my eyes.
Ma's been thrown out of the social circle,
And dad has to hide.
I went to church incognito.
When everybody rose, the Reverend Smith,
He recognized me,
And punched me in the nose, he said.

No more Mister Nice Guy,
No more Mister Clean,
No more Mister Nice Guy,
He said you're sick, you're obscene.

No more Mister Nice Guy,
No more Mister Clean,
No more Mister Nice Guy,
He said you're sick, you're obscene."



MY VERSION, entitled 'Bye Now, ... Weird, Young Chair-Bro':

"I USED-to be such a DEE-pendent GUY,
'Til I gained BA-LEHNS & QI.
I need-ED OTHERS to push my wheel-CHAIR.
I TOO-turd folks in math for FREE.
My FRIEND-lee guests are 'FEW & FAR bih-TWEEN. 
I COULD count 'em on my fingers, IF I could OH-pen my HANDS.
But, I ne'er 'lost FAITH'.

Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!    
HEH-LOH KOH-jehnt VOICE!
Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!
So, I doN'T speak.  But, please doN'T STARE!
I get NO-guests, 'cuz they FEAR the bohr-DUHM.
They're IG-nuhr-ENT of my DY-nuh-VOX.
So, I am LOHN-LEE

Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!    
HEH-LOH KOH-jehnt VOICE!
Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!
So, I doN'T speak.  But, please doN'T STARE!

I JUST 'WALKED' very WELL to my TOY-LET!
I'm takin' LONG-UHR STRIDES!
My housemate finds good KUHM-puhn-EE.
GOTTA-be SOH-SHUHL!
I doN'T-like to BE real hush-HUSH!
I YEARN-to SPEAK, ... 'cuz I've got WIT.
... My housemate HEARD ME,
And LAUGHED 'til he PEED in his PANTS!

Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!    
HEH-LOH KOH-jehnt VOICE!
Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!
So, I doN'T speak.  But, please doN'T STARE!


Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!    
HEH-LOH KOH-jehnt VOICE!
Bye now, ... weird, young Chair-Bro!
So, I doN'T speak.  But, please doN'T STARE!"




-- (GIGGLE)
"I WISH y'all could HEAR the voices in my head.  
... The conversation is 'SPARKLING'!"
(--Sheldon, 'The Big Bang Theory')





KEY
* = CURRENTLY, I'm a "HealthCARE Business ENTREPRENEUR".    ............

** = "IGNORANT" has such a NEGATIVE-connotation!  
It ACTUALLY simply-means "UN-informed or UN-aware".



P.S. DoesN'T the title "NeuralPSYCHOTherapist" kinda-IMPLY that I have a/MANY(?) SEVERE MENTAL-DISorder?! (... Almost "TRAUMATIC"?!)


P.P.S. "'BEAUTY' is in the eye of the BEHOLDER."


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive