Friday, June 10, 2016

ACTION may-NOT always bring HAPPINESS. ... But, there is no HAPPINESS with-OUT ACTION.

... Wow!  THAT LOGICAL-reasoning seems ALMOST-"Newtonian"*.
(... Yet, I THINK I read it on a ... bumper-sticker.)

... PERSONALLY, I HAFTA-be doin' SUMTHIN'!  
... OTHERWISE, I get-to THINKIN' about my (PHYSICAL) dishppointmentS.  ... As my mind TENDS-to "WANDER", I will--INEVITABLY--"DWELL-on" my "LACK-of ... WALKING".
(... THIS is why I REALLY-"TREASURE" SOCIAL-settings!  ... I've GOTTA-KEEP my mind ... "BUSY"!)


-- "Just 'BE-YOURSELF': Let people see the REAL, IMPERFECT, FLAWED, QUIRKY, WEIRD, BEAUTIFUL, ... MAGICAL person who you ARE."
(--Mandy Hale)
(... Y'all MUST-ACCEPT me for the QUIRKY yet LOGICAL math-GENIUS I AM ... NOT as the FORGETFUL, UN-empathetic cripple I APPEAR to-BE!)      


-- I STILL LOVE-to LEARN!
((... I.e. As I watched 'Troy' this morning, I looked-up the present-day location of "TROY".  ... JUST-as I had SUSPECTED, 'tis in PRESENT-day 'TURKIYE' (pronounced 'TOOR-kee-YEH').  ... Ergo, the MIGHTY-Turks "DEFEATED" the LEGENDARY "Achilles".))
(... Per my brother's ASKING, I inquired my Academic-Advisor, IF there were ANY available 'Statistics'-classes available between EARLY-July & LATE-August that my BRO & I could take.  ..)
(... Since my "T.B.I." has DRAMATICALLY-DWINDLED my MEMORY, I kinda-FORGOT just HOW BADASS--TRADITIONALLY--the TURKS ARE!)

... "'Card-counting' is NOT CHEATING!  It's 'APPLYING 'Number-PROBABILITY' to a GAME"
(--Larry, 'NUMB3RS')
(... I CAN semi-"COUNT-CARDS".  ... IF my MEMORY were-NOT so-"SPOTTY", I'd HONESTLY-/REALLY-/SERIOUSLY-consider "takin' a trip over-to VEGAS with a few friends.)


--   OOOWWW!  Gosh-DARN-it!
... I doN'T know WHY, but as I STARTED-to "WALK" this morning, I noticed a side-SPLITTING, ACHING-PAIN in my LEFT-hip!  .... So, I RETREATED-to my BED.

... As a DIRECT-result, I CANCELED TODAY's workout at 'NeuroFit 360' ... ONLY as a SAFETY-PRECAUTION.
(... I TEND-to try TOO-HARD/-MUCH!  ... Plus, my "DEADENED-nerves" PREVENT me from FEELING-pain, UNTIL it's ALREADY at-LEAST ... an ~8 out-of 10.)


-- I VALIANTLY TRIED-to AVOID said-"PAIN" during SEVERAL "LAVATORY-trips" throughout the day/evening/night ... to NO-avail.  ... So, I'll just CONTINUE-to "SUCK-it-UP" for my "SPEECH" ... 'mañana por la mañana' ... to/for the ADULTS' Karate-class.


-- "'HAPPINESS' is-NOT 'the ABSENCE of PROBLEMS'.  ... It's 'the ABILITY to DEAL-with them'."
(--Steve Maraboli)
(... Thus, I'm QUITE A BIT perturbed, that I spent ALL-day & 
-night CONTEMPLATING HOW-to ALLEVIATE/MITIGATE at-least SOME-of my IMMENSE HIP-PAIN!)



KEY
* = ACTUAL "Newtonian-decree":
"3rd Law of Motion" --> "For EVERY-action, there is an EQUAL & OPPOSITE RE-action."


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive