Thursday, June 16, 2016

'm ALWAYS-"calculating"!

... "LIFE"'s ALL-about "plugging-IN" the "PROPER-equations" & "APPLYING 'em".
((... E.g. BIO-PHYSICS (ANY/ALL of my MOVEMENTS, LEVERAGE, MOMENTUM, WEIGHT-SHIFTS), TRIGONOMETRY ("ANGLE of ELEVATION" when I STAND, "ANGLE of DEPRESSION" when I SIT, etc.), BIO-CHEMISTRY (my PROPER MEDICINAL-/NUTRITIONAL-/  PHARMACEUTICAL-"feedings"))


-- IS it BETTER to be more-"ACCURATE" or more-"PRECISE"?  ... 'Tis very-CIRCUMSTANTIAL.

... "In the fields of science, engineering, industry and statistics, accuracy is the degree of closeness of a measured or calculated quantity to its actual (true) value. Accuracy is closely related to precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, the degree to which further measurements or calculations show the same or similar results. The results of calculations or a measurement can be accurate but not precise; precise but not accurate; neither; or both.  

A measurement system or computational method is called valid if it is both accurate and precise. The related terms are bias (non-random or directed effects caused by a factor or factors unrelated by the independent variable) and error (random variability), respectively."

(--'Accuracy & precision', Wikipedia) 

... IF said-"DEED" is to be REPEATED, then one would "aim-FOR" ... "PRECISION".  
... AFTER making the necessary PROCEDURAL-ADJUSTMENTS, one's trials will--HOPEFULLY--be more-"ACCURATE".

... As a high school JUNIOR in my 'Calculus AB (I)'-class, I--ORIGINALLY-sought "ACCURACY", ... as I--like EVERYONE-else--YEARNED-for that COVETED '100%'.  ... After a FEW tests, I realized the/my EASE/MASTERY of/with the "QUANTITATIVE-material".  ... In OTHER-words, SUCH "academic-EXCELLENCE/-SPLENDOR" was--in-FACT--easily-REPEATABLE.  ... Thus, I SHIFTED my-FOCUS to also-INCLUDE "PRECISION" ... thus-making my 'Calculus'-studies/-results ... "VALID".           


-- This MORNING, I DEBATED-about whether to CREATE/DEVISE yet-ANOTHER "Karate-Wrestling-Jujitsu"-technique.  
... I COULD've DESIGNED one.  ... But, I DECIDED-to WAIT & CONSULT-with my "Martial artS"-Professor & 'Sempai' in class TONIGHT ... to determine MY TEACHING-schedule & -"topic-'menu'".
... WORST-case scenario: I'll REVIEW.


-- "I am worthy of the very best in life, ... 
and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it” 
(--Louise L. Hay)

... "REJECTION" does-NOT mean "You're NOT-good enough."*  ... It JUST-means the OTHER-person doesN'T REALIZE what you have to OFFER.


-- "To strive actively to achieve some goals gives your life meaning and substance."
(--Bruce Lee)
... I "STRIVE"-to WALK again ... pain-LESS-ly, STEADILY & STABLY.  ... THIS-goal WILL-give ME even-MORE CONFIDENCE, HAPPINESS & ... PIZZAZZ.     


-- My TERRIBLY-UNFORTUNATE, CATASTROPHIC car-accident ... 2,902 DAYS ago occurred on my way home from Karate-class--a "routine" I have-been "undergoing" at-LEAST twice a week for ~23.78 YEARS.  ... THAT's what people UN-familiar with the "Law of Large Numbers" would consider a ... "COINCIDENCE".   

-- EVEN as I'm ABOUT-to "BEGIN my 'search for Zs', I'm thinkin' of #s, ... 'cuz NUMBERS RELAX me.
(... I'm--CURRENTLY--~31.18 years old.  I've been a BLACK BELT in TWO-different/-similar styles of Karate for ~13.86 years.  ... According to ... the LAW, I've BEEN a "LETHAL-WEAPON"** for ~44% of "MY-TIME ... on earth".)




KEY 
* = EXCEPT a "BLOCK"/"REJECTION" in basketball  

** = Upon earning my black beltS, I HAD-to LEGALLY-REGISTER my HANDS as "LETHAL WEAPONS". 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive