Monday, June 13, 2016

HUSTLE --> "H.U.S.T.L.E."

... 
"How
Unity
Survives
Through
Life
Everyday"


-- I GOT-to THINKIN'-about my MUSCLES, my NERVES, the WEATHER & my POOL.  ... I was thinkin'-of ALTERNATIVE-methods/-forms of (AQUATIC) -therapy/-exercise.

... Well, ... it's FLORIDA.  Ergo, ... "It feels-like a WET-fart ... ALWAYS."
(--'Wrecked')

... ACTUALLY, knowing ME, ... my EXCESSIVE-perspiration MAY-have just-been MY ALL-OUT DEDICATION & COMMITMENT-to-EXCELLENCE.
(... I mean, ... I was RECENTLY ASKED-to "'DELIVER' a 'SPEECH' about PERSEVERANCE & DEDICATION" ... to NOT-JUST the KIDS' Karate-class but-ALSO the ADULTS' class.  ... BOTH were WELL-received!)    

-- I stroked my-CHIN, as I began-to ponder HOW I COULD-find NEW-love.  So, I watched ''IF You've Only Got a Mustache'' from the HILARIOUS-film 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' ... & was INSPIRED.

(ORIGINAL-song:)

"You men who long for love, you mustn't all despare,
Theres a secret you should know,
to capture the hearts of the fair.

You may not have the looks. 
You may not have the dash.
But to win yourself a girl,
If you only got a moustache, 
a moustache, a moustache
if you only got a moustache. 

You may be common folk,
wihout a hint of pride. 
But you needin to be a king,
to make any maiden a bride.

You may not have the name,
You may not have the cash, 
But you'll make that girl your own.
If you only got a moustache,

a moustache, a moustache, 
If you only got a moustache. 

You may be big and fat or uglier than seen,
all the ladies shut you out, you wonderin 
how to get in, well here is my advice
for how to make a splash, 
You can have your pick of girls

If you only got a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, 
if you only got a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, big moustache , thick moustache
My moustache, your moustache, say the word, the word
Moustache: A moustache, a moustache. 
Now we both have said moustache, 
a moustache, a moustache. 
If you only got a mustache."

_____________________________________________
...
(MINE:)
''Since I HAVE a Goatee''
(... As ALWAYS, I've CAPITALIZED the syllables to-be STRESSED/EMPHASIZED.)

"I DO-miss havin' LOVE.  But, I mustN'T sulk & POUT.
There's a SECRET on my FACE
That ''cap-SHURES the eyes of 'lay-DEEZ''.

I may-NOT have the LEGS.
I do-NOT 'hold ... the KEY'.
... But, I'll 'ah-TRACT' more-'lay-DEEZ'
Since I HAVE a Goh-TEE'!
A goatee, a 'goh-TEE'!
... Since I HAVE a GOATEE!

I MAY-be wheelchair-BOUND, 
And missing a strong-VOICE.
But, I needN'T be a STUD,
To make DAMSELS think I'm 'NOICE!'

I may-NOT have 'the STANCE',
But, STILL I'm flush with 'jew-bih-LEE'!
I'll 'CLAIM' a girl 'my-OWN',
Since I HAVE a Goh-TEE'!
A goatee, a 'goh-TEE'!

... Since I HAVE a GOATEE!

I MAY-be semi-MUTE ... & in a wheel-CHAIR.
Ig-NOHR-ent folks ... they just 'point & STARE'.
WHEN I 'FINE-uh-LEE' can TALK, I'll 'SHMOOZ',
... And ASK girls OUT on DATES.
... Then, I'll HAVE a BUNCH-of PICKS,

Since I HAVE a GOATEE, ... a goatee, ... a GOATEE!
Since I HAVE a 'GOH-TEE', ... a goatee, ... a goatee, ... a GOATEEE, ... BIG-goatee, THICK-goatee!
MY-'GOH-tee', GREAT-goatee!  Watch me soothe ... my facial-HAIR!
'GOH-tee'!  My GOATEE!  MY GOATEE!
'MEHZ-meh-RIY-zing' i MY GOATEE!
My goatee, MY GOH-TEE!
... SINCE ... I HAVE a GOATEE!"
_____________________________________________
...
-- The show 'NUMB3RS' "raised a very-VALID point"!
...
"Aaahhh, the INEVITABLE mathematical-QUANDARY:
In order-to record more ACCURATE criminal-STATISTICS, ... we need MORE CRIME."
(--Charlie, 'NUMB3RS')

(... A smallER "sample-size" is MORE-likely to contain "outlierS" ... which are BAD ... for making "ACCURATE"/"PRECISE"* analyses.)


-- I meant to NOTE ... that my SPEECH-Therapist was very-APPRECIATIVE of my "SHOUT-OUT" last week.

... As a FURTHER-"issue" of "HOMEWORK", I devised THIS "tongue-twister" to STRESS/HIGHLIGHT the "areas"/SOUNDS with which I TEND-to STRUGGLE:

... "Christina the Conniving- & SQUeaky SQUirrel SQUealed at the Contraption's SQUalid-Conditions."     


-- "ADAPTATION" & "COMPENSATION" have-been & ARE MAJOR-ASPECTS of MY "RECOVERY-/REHABILITATION-process"!
... For the last few days, my LEFT-hip has been ...  SPORADICALLY ... EXCRUCIATINGLY-"pain-FULL".  ... But, today I VENTURED-to my GYM for my USUAL LEGS-workout.  ... IGNORING 'NeuroFit 360'-staff's USUAL-instruction to "LENGTHEN [my] STRIDES", I've been SHORTENING my GAIT to INCREASE LEG-stability & DECREASE MUSCLE-extension.(... I've HYPOTHESIZED that my HIP-ailment is LIKELY a SERIOUS MUSCLE-"twinge" ... & NOT any kind of BONE-fracture.)** 


-- So, I've got an IMPORTANT-decision to make TONIGHT:
Do I watch the (POTENTIALLY/HOPEFULLY LAST-game of the) 2016 NBA Finals, .. OR do I STUDY for CLASS tomorrow night?
... I'm goin' with RE-testing my "MULTI-tasking"-SKILLS & "doin' a LIL' of Column-A & a LIL' of Column-B".(... I already-STARTED the/my READING yesterday.  ... PLUS, I've got all-DAY TOMORROW.)



KEY
* = 'Tis very-CIRCUMSTANTIAL as to WHICH is BETTER--"ACCURACY" or "PRECISION"--& WHEN.


** = Yeah, I MAJORED in "BioEngineering" at the University of Pennsylvania.  ... So, I KINDA-understand MANY "FACETS" of the HUMAN-body.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive