Friday, June 17, 2016

"T.G.I.F."

... ("Time's Gonna Initiate Feet")


-- For the last ... 2,903 days, I have-been TRYING-to "RE-build" my-PATIENCE.  ... I STILL very-much WANT-to "WALK".  ... I just ... "have-reached the POINT ... of AMBIVALENCE & almost-APATHY ... in-which I could just "SHRUG it OFF".  
... (WARNING) "On a BRIGHTER-note", I "buzzed" my Caregiver at ~5:15 am ... EST ... to "ASEXUALLY, ANALLY 'give-BIRTH'" to a "fecal-FOUNTAIN".  
... 'Twas my FOURTH "Dukee-DELIGHT" in the last ... ~22.47 HOURS.
...(WARNING) I INQUIRED ... from my MAIN-Nurse--'cuz I was/AM CONCERNED--WHY my EXCREMENT ... SOMETIMES SOLID ... & SOMETIMES very-LIQUIDY.  ... ?!  ... She CALMED my-NERVES by stating it's rather-TYPICAL for those-WITH NERVE- & "SPINAL CORD"-damage.  ... It's JUST an "ISSUE", IF I doN'T "release my BOWELS" for an EXTENDED-amount of time.
(... Ergo, ONE of my USUAL-medications is a MUSCLE-/ BOWEL-RELAXANT.   


-- With some "help"* from my MAIN-Nurse/#2-in-command, I "paid" my ... SEVEN ... employEES.
 ... I type-IN EACH employee-NAME, "CHECK" the "HOUR-sums" for each-WEEK (168 hour/week) & email my BI-weekly "PAYROLL" to my "Business-bank".



-- '"KNOWING-YOURSELF' is the BEGINNING of ALL-WISDOM."
(--Aristotle)

... I KNOW that I LOVE MATH, SPORTS, COOKING ... for APPRECIATIVE-folks, MARTIAL ARTS, BEAUTIFUL FUNNY-girls who doN'T KNOW their ... aesthetic-APPEAL, COMEDY, ...     


-- We cannot see situations clearly enough to make rational decisions 
when we are observing them through the biased filters of fear, pain, 
anxiety or judgment.. ~ Hal Tipper


... "We doN'T 'see things', 'as THEY are'.  ... We 'see them', 'as WE are'."
(--Anais Nin)


-- I had a BUSY-day today (YAY!) ... of
SPEECH-Therapy (... & "tongue-twister"-HOMEWORK), NEW-exercises (for my HAND-EYE COORDINATION) @ 'NeuroFit 360'**,  ALOTTA "crunches" ... "HOOTENANNY & TOMFOOLERY" to the Nth-degree & READING.



KEY
* = She just READS-off EACH-employee's RESPECTIVE WEEKLY HOURLY="IN-put". 

** = My gym is RELOCATING ... closER-by.  ... So, MY MONDAY-workout WILL-be in a NEW-facility.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive