Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My "INTERNAL-CLOCK" is "on MILITARY-time".*

... And, my stomach's "WINNING".
(WARNING) So, UN-fortunately, "my-SLUMBERS" were "RUDELY-interrupred by a sudden-URGE to URINATE" ... at ~OH FOUR HUNDRED hours ... EST.  (... = ~4:00 am ... EST)
... Yet, I ALSO-felt my stomach's SLIGHT-"rumbling".
... So, I "buzzed-for" my Caregiver ... to get my "toilet-chair" ... to "go #2"**.
("'Tis better SAFE than SORRY.")
... Well, sure-enough, I was CORRECT ... about my "bodily-waste NUMBERING".
(... HHHMMM, TWO "LARGE SEMI-SOLID" "DUMPS" in ~13.5 HOURS ... with-OUT ANY "'FOOD'-stimulation"?  ...   Should I ... WORRY?!  ... HHHMMM, NAW!  ... 'Tis JUST a "SIGN" that my body's--FINALLY--STARTING-to RE-acclimate with TYPICAL "digestive-procedures".)


-- THANKFULLY, I DID-receive an email-CONFIRMATION from my brother ... in TURKEY ... that everything's ALRIGHT!
(... WHEW!)***  

... My brother & mother fly-FROM 'Turkiye' (pronounced 'TOOR-kee-YEH', Doc, ... You can-DO this!  I BELIEVE-in YOU!) Thursday-night. 


-- (AUDIBLE-sigh) I KNEW I MATURED, ... when I REALIZED ... EVERY-situation does-NOT "NEED a REACTION".  ... Sometimes, you just HAFTA LEAVE people to-DO the "LAME-'SHIT'" they DO.

... This "leave-ALONE, & let-BE"-tactic VERY-MUCH goes-AGAINST my (USUAL) PRO-active approach to ... EVERYTHING!


-- "... NOBODY 'knows' 'HERE'.  ... They ONLY-'know' 'THERE'."
(--'That Awkward Moment')
((... DoN'T make me LAUGH-AT your CLEARLY-"BULLSHIT"-EMPATHY!  Very-FEW "academic-/mental-/ psychologic-'STUDS'" have "SUCCESSFULLY-OVERCOME/-CONQUERED" a "Traumatic Brain-Injury" (maybe ... SEVEN  ... people) ... EVER.  ... So, I certainly-APPRECIATE SYMpathy.  But, doN'T PRETEND to-"KNOW how [I] FEEL"!   


-- "Sometimes I think-to MYSELF: 
'HHHMMM, ... do I REALLY-want a BEER?'
... 
Then, I REMEMBER ... there's a SUPER-volcano under Yellowstone National Park that is 40,000 years OVERDUE.  ... When it ERUPTS, it could POTENTIALLY-COVER MOST-of North America in ASH, ... & -CREATE a "VOLCANIC-winter" ... that KILLS HALF the WORLD's population.  
... And, I'm like, ... 'Hellz-YEAH, I WANT a BEER!'"
(--'El DUDE-arino', 'The Big Lebowski')
(... I MAINLY SEEK-to CALM my ever-WORRYING NERVES.)


-- You would NEVER-INVITE a THIEF ... INTO your house.  ... So, WHY would you ALLOW thoughts that "STEAL" your JOY ... to make themselves "at-HOME" ... in your MIND?!


-- MY INNER-soliluquoy:
"'Your-PEACE' is MORE-important than 'driving YOURSELF CRAZY' TRYING-to UNDERSTAND WHY something-HAPPENED the way it DID.
.. 'Let it GO'."
(--Mandy Hale)
(... I AUDIBLY-sigh.)
"Life is too-SHORT to WORRY-about STUPID-things.  ... Have-FUN.  ... 'FALL-in LOVE.'  ... Regret-NOTHING.  ... DoN'T let PEOPLE 'bring you DOWN'--EMOTIONALLY/PSYCHOLOGICALLY."***
(... I possess MUCH-sympathy.  But, I'm actually-GLAD that I experience LITTLE-to-NO EMPATHY for DIMwitted-people ... with STUPID-problems.)    

-- "The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before."
(--Albert Einstein)

(... DARE to be-DIFFERNT!  ... I've LONG-been PROUD-of ALL MY-QUIRKS & -IDIOSYNCRASIES!  ... I've "HARNESSED their 'POWER'" & "MANIPULATED 'em into VIRTUES".)


-- I watched 'Vision Quest'--AGAIN--to FURTHER-"CEMENT" my-belief that 'tis MY-BIOGRAPHY.

(... A WRESTLING- & FITNESS-"KNOW-it-ALL" "falls-FOR" an oldER, ARTISTIC-woman whoM he sees EVERYDAY) 


-- I'm goin' OUT to a BIG DANCE-PARTY ... CO-hosted by my housemate ... ~45 minutes AWAY.


... I LEFT my home at ~6:15 pm ... & stayed there at the SURPRISINGLY-FUN "DANCE-off" 'til ~9:45 pm.


... I was PLEASANTLY-surprised that ...

1) I "fell-ASLEEP" ... IN my wheelchair ... during the drive-DOWN/-OVER there!
2) I actually had-FUN!
3) I conversed--AFTERWARDS--with an ATTRACTIVE-lady!




KEY  

* = NO, I am NOT-pregnant with some "bastard-child" of a soldier!  (... THAT'd be an AWFUL "dramatic-INTERPRETATION" of the book/film ''General's Daughter''!)

** = Whenever I FEEL I NEED-to "EXCRETE--rather-than SECRETE--my 'bodily-WASTE'", I request-to "SIT-in" my "toilet-CHAIR" in my "transfer-TO" my "porcelain-THRONE", ... 'cuz my anal-SPHINCTER TENDS-to TIGHTEN-up, as I "WALK".

*** = ALWAYS a MASTER of the FAKES & DECOYS, I USED-to CONSTANTLY-bait OPPONENTS in my "Martial Arts"-SPARRING & "high school"/-college-WRESTLING with a (SSSEEMINGLY) SUB-standard DEFENSE.  ... Then, I'd QUICKLY-"unleash" a DEVASTATING-COUNTER.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive