Monday, June 27, 2016

"LOL!"?

... I TRY-to "Laugh Out-Loud".
... But, 'tis DIFFICULT.  ... I CAN/COULD!  'Tis just ... that EVERYTHING isN'T as FUNNY as PRE-accident.  ... I know-NOT WHY!

... I am--by NO-means--a "DOWNER"!  Everything just SEEMS-to BE ... MORE-MELLOW & LESS-CELEBRATORY since MY-CATASTROPHE.


-- SSSHHH!  I FAKED my TWO-comas ... AND my CURRENT "VOCAL nerve"-issues.  ... I have-NOT CONSISTENTLY/CONTINUOUSLY spoken-COGENTLY/-UNDERSTANDABLY for ... ~2,913 days.

WHY?!
I am SEEKING-to BETTER-appreciate the INTRICACIES & SUBTLE-"BELLOWING"* ... of a WHISPER.

... My SPEECH-Therapist called--at ... 1:23 pm ... to say:

"[She]'ll be [HERE] in ABOUT 15 minutes.  (AUDIBLE-sigh) Traffic's real-BAD."
(... DESPITE my being ~37 yards away ... in a DIFFERENT-room ... BEHIND a CLOSED-door ... & NOT-holding the phone-earpiece, I HEARD the FULL-message.)

... ME--to y'ALL: "I am NOT-CRAZY!  ... MY-'REALITY' ... is just-DIFFERENT from 'YOURS'."



-- Live every moment.

Laugh ... Long ... every day.
Love beyond words.
"Lay Low." 
(... I interpret THAT as "Be SLICK/SURREPTITIOUS.")

-- "I LIKE-to BELIEVE ... that 'RECOVERY' is ALWAYS-POSSIBLE."

(--'Halloween H2O: 20 Years Later')

... For ME, 'tis NOT "LIKE-to" ... but "HAVE-to".
... I am NOT-sure of the EXACT-statistics.  But, I'd VENTURE-to say ... that ~21% of PHYSICAL-feats/-accomplishments actually START ... PSYCHOLOGICALLY.
... Ergo, the FIRST (METAPHORIC) "step" in MY "'WALKING   & SPEAKING'-RECOVERY" occurs in my MIND.


-- As I sit here in my dining room, I took a MINOR-break from READING the next 'FINANCE'-chapter for class ... to do my "SPEECH"-homework.

... I had-to devise a "TONGUE-TWISTER" for the letter 'F'.  
... So, I DID ... in ~2 minutes & 12 seconds.  
(... THAT's EXACTLY 2.2 minutes.)

"Forty-Five Frenetic Flies Flew Far-From Fifty-Four Frolicking-Flamingos."



-- "I BELEIVE-in INTUITIONS & INSPIRATIONS.  

... I--SOMETIMES--feel that I am RIGHT.
... 
I do-NOT KNOW that I am."
(--Albert Einstein)


-- UUUGGGHHH!  How DISCOURAGING!  
... My SORE/AILING LEFT-hip "let me DOWN" during my workout at 'NeuroFit 360'. (... : (  )(... RELAX, ... A.J.!  ... 'Twas nothing-SERIOUS!  SAID-"hip" just-PREVENTED me from "DOING" a "COUPLE"/"TWO" exercises.
... "But, it's the PRINCIPLE!"--PRE-accident ME)


... ALSO, there were BIG MIS-communications with/between a FRIEND & me, my NURSE & me ... AND "my LEFT HIP-nerves & me ... about "TIMING".  




KEY   
* = With my PLETHORA of ASSORTED NERVE-issues, my HEARING has actually SIGNIFICANTLY-IMPROVED!  


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive