Friday, June 3, 2016

(SONG) "DoN'T WOOORRY! ... Beee HAPPY! ..."

...


- "'6 HABITS OF CONSISTENTLY HAPPY PEOPLE': 

1. THEY GET UP EARLY.

Studies have shown that people who wake up earlier not only feel happier, but they are more productive than their peers who sleep in. 

2. THEY EXERCISE REGULARLY.

Happy people also make it a point to move their bodies often – a sedentary lifestyle only clouds the mind and promotes an unhealthy body. Consistently happy ... all know that exercise releases feel-good hormones and endorphins that boost your mood and give you energy to make it through the day. Happy people care about their bodies and make sure to treat them well so that they feel their best.

3. THEY DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF.

The happiest people don’t let the trivial matters get in the way of their mood – they simply allow the experiences to happen, whether good or bad, and learn from them. Happy people enjoy life no matter what happens, because they know that the little stresses of life also hold valuable lessons and are necessary in order to enjoy the best things in life. 

4. THEY MAKE NEW GOALS AND TRY THEIR HARDEST TO ACHIEVE THEM.

Consistently happy people also write down their goals and go after them. They don’t allow themselves to become complacent and stagnant.  ... The happiest people push themselves to the limit in life, and don’t allow anything to stand in the way of personal greatness, whatever that means to them.

5. THEY LOVE TO LEARN.

Also, happy people never stop learning. They have a curious mind and always want to know more than they did before about a variety of topics. They have an open mind as well, and allow new information to pour in while making a point to go over it later. They absorb new skills quickly, and consider life as a constant learning tool. Consistently happy people love to learn, because they know that new information and ways of looking at something will help them grow as human beings.

6. THEY HELP OTHERS OFTEN.

Finally, the happiest people don’t just hoard all of the good energy for themselves – they share it with others. They look out for their fellow human beings, and offer a helping hand whenever possible. Happy people look at humanity as a giant team, and want to serve others so as to promote unity and care for other human beings.

As you can see, it doesn’t take much to become a happier person; it just takes consistency, commitment, and consideration for others to boost your mood. Happiness isn’t just meant for a certain group of people – anyone can become happier in their life if they just choose to feel happier!"

(--'Power of POSITIVITY') 

-- HOW the ABOVE-SIX "issues" RELATE-to ME:

... 1) For the last ... ~13 YEARS (... since COLLEGE), I've just--NATURALLY/"SANS alarm-clock" been waking-UP by ~7 am.  ... More-RECENTLY ... as in "during the last ~five YEARS, I've been aRISING by ~6:00 am EST.  ... "SLEEP" has VERY-MUCH become MORE-of a "LUXURY" than a "NECESSITY".
2) By NO-MEANS am I an OBSESSED-WEIGHTLIFTER!  I SIMPLY CARE-about NUTRITION.  ... For ~26 YEARS, I've REMAINED very-ACTIVE in the SPORTS-/ KINETIC-realm.  ... For the past ~three YEARS, I've undergone TWO or THREE "LOWER body"- & "TRUNK"-WORKOUTS per week.  ... PLUS, I have-had an "UPPER body"-WORKOUT ... EVERY-Tuesday for ~"the SAME-time.
(... HHHMMM, THAT's 
~3 years --> ~156.4 weeks TIMES ~1.2 hours/workout --> TIMES ~2.6 workouts per week* = ~487.968 workout-hours in the PAST ~three years.)
3) UN-fortunately, I TEND-to "fret" ... A LOT ... about ... entirely TOO-MUCH!
But, I'm workin'-on "FOCUSING-ON the issues I CAN-change", ... while "SHRUGGING-OFF those I can-NOT".
4) THROUGHOUT my 31+ years, I've ALWAYS-made (ACHIEVABLE) goals ... MENTALLY.  ... 'Twas just "NOT my-STYLE" to WRITE 'em DOWN to SHARE.
5) I've recently RE-enrolled in GRAD-school ... for-FUN ... NOT for-NEED.  I've LONG-loved ACADEMIC-activity!
... ALTHOUGH, I guess I've been-"SPOILED", for MY INDISPUTABLE-reasoning makes ALL-"SCHOLASTIC-reasoning" rather- ... SIMPLE!
6) I--CURRENTLY--TEACH martial arts, ... SIMILAR-to how I USED-to "TEACH" ... PRE-accident.
... I've OFFERED a MATH-TUTORING service for the past FEW YEARS.
... I've OPERATED a WELL-PAYING "Health Care"-service ... with SEVEN employees for ... ~4.6 years.
... I've given a GREAT-friend from school a rent-FREE "LIVING-location" ... provided he doesN'T "PISS me OFF"!
(... Ha ha HA!)




KEY
* = When I STARTED my "GYM-trips", I exercised my LEGS ... THREE times a WEEK.  In the past-year or so, I've DE-creased my # of "appearances", while IN-creasing my "kinetic-output", ... thereby becoming MORE "Energetically-EFFICIENT".  
(... --> MORE-/BETTER-results ... in ... FEWER-attempts 
= CONSERVATION of ENERGY with + INCREASED-muscle)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive