Monday, June 6, 2016

ONE of A.J.'s LIFE-mottos: "START-strong, ... FINISH-strong."

... So, I BEGAN my day a TAD EARLY:
(WARNING) I "dropped a DEUCE"--INTO "'mi JUAN" aproximadamente a las 5:45 esta mañana'.
... Upon VISUAL-"inspection" of SAID "bowel-BOMB", I was IMMEDIATELY-filled with this "sense-of-AMBIGUITY":
"RELIEF & ACCOMPLISHMENT" over SUCCESSFUL "gastro-intestinal excretory-activity"
versus
"REGRET & DISAPPOINTMENT" over WATERY "FECAL-discharge".

... Ya see, I "was DUE for a "Dukey-Deposit of Dastardly-Dumpage".  So, I REQUESTED some "bowel-STIMULANT" ... yesterday.
... NOW, I've ... "gone #2" THREE-times in the last ~21 hours.
(... I am EXHAUSTED!)


-- Show APPRECIATION!
... Never-forget who IGNORED-you, when you NEEDED 'em, ... & those who HELPED-you, BEFORE you even had-to ASK.

-- I "conducted" my USUAL/TYPICAL "Morning-ROUTINE" of checking-EMAIL, BLOGGING, "Minesweeper" & "AB-exercises 'til I TIRE"*.
(... NOTE the ORDER**.)


-- I'm DEBATING-about WHETHER-to attempt my FOURTH-"Quiz" AGAIN. 
... My PRIDE was-NOT CONTENT/SATISFIED w/ my Quiz-SCORE.  But, as is I am ONLY enrolled-in school "for FUN", my-MIND "argues" that ... in-ORDER-to MAINTAIN my SANITY, I mustN'T FRET-about/-over GRADES.
(... Ha ha HA!  ... THIS is coming-from a NERD, ... who did-NOT "experience" his FIRST NON-'A' ... for a MARKING-PERIOD ... 'til COLLEGE ... at an "IVY LEAGUE"-school!)


-- "HONESTLY, I think we-ALL have SOMETHING we are 'WORKING-through'.  ... Something that has the POTENTIAL to make us strongER.  ... Being-POSITIVE doesN'T mean 'LIFE is PERFECT.'  ... It's making a conscious-CHOICE to focus-MORE on the GOOD that exists. "
(Kristen Butler)


-- EARLY-bed TONIGHT, ... as I DELIBERATE/PONDER ... TOMORROW.
(... SCHOOL, WALKING, FUTURE-"field-TRIPS", etc.)





KEY
* = My endurance VARIES.  So, some days I COULD-do 200 crunches & 120 REVERSE-crunches.  But, some days I may ONLY-do 100 & 60.  ... ''C'est la vie.''

** = PRIORITIES!  I care MORE-about my COVETED "MENTAL-strength" than my ONCE-"Aesthetically-Appealing Abdominal-Appearance".  ... "Alliteration ASIDE."  ... I am the ANTITHESIS of "VAIN".

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive