Sunday, June 19, 2016

"You should never, ever DOUBT ... what NO-ONE's sure-ABOUT."

... (--Willy Wonka, 'Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory')

... While watching this "OLD-SCHOOL"-/CLASSIC-film this morning, I couldN'T-HELP but notice that ALL the characters reacted with SHOCK, SYMPATHY, HORROR & DISMAY at the SIGHT of Wonka's (FAUX/FAKE) SEVERE-LIMP.  

... Film-writers INADVERTENTLY-implied a MAJOR-FEAR of MINE ... that people will-SEE MY "'WALKING'-DISORDER", & IMMEDIATELY "JUDGE me" ... BEFORE even-CONVERSING with me.





"Bohemian Rhapsody"

(by Queen)
"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
Sent shivers down my spine,
Body's aching all the time.
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (anyway the wind blows),
I don't wanna die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico.

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Oh, yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Anyway the wind blows."
_______________________________________________

... 
(MINE. entitled, 
'Handicapped Serenity':)


"HOW did this HAPPEN?!
Could really-BE?!
... IS this DAMN-KARMA?!
... OR, just ''CEST LA VIE''?!

'Open your HEART',
'FEEL-for my STRUGGLES, as I 'WALK'.
... I have a 'T.B.I.'  I caN'T--YET--TALK.
.... ALAS!  I KEEP 'prak-TIH-SING.
... SOME 'prah-grehs', here & THERE,
Regardless of my 'OUTPUT', ... please doN'T MOCK.  ... DoN'T MOCK!

'SY-KEE', JUST stood-ALONE!
Pushed-off my chair ... with LEGS-STRONG,
... Kept my balance ALL-ALONG.
... 'SY-KEE', 'LIFE' is NOW 'ah-NEW'!
... So, I've GOTTA-'reshape GOALS' ... with FOCUS!

'SY-KEE'!  ... Oo-oo-OOOO!
DidN'T-MEAN to 'mess you UP'!
... If I doN'T RE-gain my WIT, ... BEFORE I DIE
... 'Shrug-it-OFF'!  'SHRUG-it-OFF'!  ... MY-logic 'pushes-THROUGH'!

'Ah-LAS!  ... My nerves WILL 'GROW'!
'LEG-strength' SEEMS to-be GONE!
''SUPER-hearing''s ALWAYS 'ON'!
Good-BYE, wheelchair.  My legs RETURN!
... GOTTA-'HOP, SKIP & JUMP' AWAY!

Gotta-CONTINUE my REHAB & be PATIENT!

'SY-KEE'!  ... Oo-oo-OOOO!  (As LOOONG as it TAKES!)
I doN'T LIKE-to 'WHEEL'!
... I NEVER-wish I'd NOT-gone to class THAT-DAY!

I FEEL some 'LIH-tihl' TWINGES in my LEGS.
HIEDI-HO!  HEIDI-HO!  WHY must my nerves grow so SLOW?!
Readers ALL CON-GRATULATING,
While I'm CAL-CULATING
Angles & 'Biophysics' ... FOR ... ME!
(MENTAL Math) MENTAL MATH!
(MENTAL Math) MENTAL MATH!
MENTAL MATH!  'Tis my 'PATH'!
... 'NUMERIC-WRATH'!

I'm JUST a SAD-CRIP, NOBODY loves ME.
... It HELPS to COME-from a BRAINY-FA-MIH-LEE!
... I've GOT-to 'RE-turn'-to 'mental-IY-doh-lah-TRE'!

Nerves WILL-'grow' ... in due-TIME!
... 'Au con-TRAIRE!'  'Tis NOT-YET the TIME!  (NOT the TIME!)
'Au con-TRAIRE!'  'Tis NOT-YET the TIME!  (NOT the TIME!)
'Au con-TRAIRE!'  'Tis NOT-YET the TIME!  (NOT the TIME!)
THIS is NOT-YET the TIME!  (NOT the TIME!)
... CLEARLY NOT-YET the TIME!  
... CLEARLY NOT-YET the TIME, ... TIME!
TIME, TIME, TIME, TIME, TIME, TIME, TIME!
... Holy-COW, I NEED more-TIME!  (Holy-COW, I need TIME!)
GOL-DERN NERVES, 'RE-grow' & show some STRENGTH ... Tooo ME, to me, ... TTTOOOOO MMMEEE!

... So, y'ALL THINK I caN'T 'OH-ver-cuhm' my DAMN-'T.B.I.'?!
... So, y'ALL THINK I will just GIVE-UP & SIGH?!
... C'mon, NERVES, doN'T 'let me DOWN', GUYS!
... Just gotta get-UP, just gotta get-UP ... on my FEET!

(Oh, yeah.  Oh, YEAH!)

... Nothing-ELSE matters-MUCH!
ONLY-I can 'SENSE'!
... Nothing-ELSE matters-MUCH!
... THINK what you WILL, ... GENTS!


... JUST nerve-'AK-SHEHN'!"
________________________________________________  ... 
I HAD-to "cut it SHORT" tonight ... to go-OVER to a friend's house to watch "the GAME".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive