Tuesday, June 7, 2016

"COMMITMENTS"/OBLIGATIONS:

... 
-- I DO-LIKE contenting my MAIN-Nurse.  (... She has a CALMING-smile.)

... She kinda-"serves-as" my "MEDICAL-#2" in terms of MY "WELL-being".

... (WARNING) SAID-"Nurse" was--RIGHTFULLY--happy, 'cuz I had JUST-finished "dropping the kids off at the pool"/"EXCRETING bodily-WASTE" ... PRE-"breakfast #1" ... 'SANS' any "medicinal bowel-STIMULANT".

... (WARNING) "One for 'BAD'.  Two for 'GOOD'."
(--Charlie Babbit, 'Rain Man')
APPROXIMATELY two & a half hours later, I "dropped a LARGER, semi-SOLID STOOL"*.


-- I SEMI-studied "Accounting" for CLASS tonight.


-- I FINISHED-revising my "SPEECH" on "PERSEVERANCE" & "presented" it to/for my NeuralPsychoTherapist.


-- "CONFIDENCE" is NOT "They WILL-LIKE me."
... "CONFIDENCE" IS "I'll be FINE, IF they doN'T".

... I WUZ "CONFIDENT" in my (PREVIOUSLY-)SUPERIOR intellectual-HUMOR.
... Now, I TEND-to WORRY A LOT--in HINDSIGHT, ... 'cuz I LACK empathy ... regarding "SMARTass-whatnot".  


-- GREAT 'Finance & Accounting'-class!

... I had NO-problems STAYIN' AWAKE & FOCUSED, 'cuz 
1) There was more MATH.
2) I HAD-to URINATE.
3) The teacher ALLOWED my "JOKE".

... NOTES I--A.J.--ACTUALLY-typed/"took" during the FOUR-HOUR CLASS:

 Chapter 4: Intro to Valuation -- Time-Value of Money   (5/7/16)
-- "fncalculator.com"  -->  TVM Calculator
   ---> "END-mode"
   ---> "Present-value" = NEGATIVE
-- ALWAYS "weigh" X-money TODAY versus "X + interest"-money TOMORROW
-- "annuity" = SAME-amount OVER & OVER
-- FV, PV, n, i 
-- MORE-times interest is "COMPOUNDED" --> MORE-money 
-- "periods" = n 
-- p. 252-253    
(HOMEWORK) LD1, 2, 3, 4, ... etc.)    
PV        Years           Interest          FV
$             15                 4%             $17,328

-- "IRR NPV Calculator" 
 



*****"Rule of 72": 
72/5 = 14.4    




I said a JOKE--ALOUD--to the CLASS, ... 'cuz the TEACHER is ALWAYS-complaining about ALL the government's "INTERVENING":

"You're so ANTI-government, are you a fan of ANARCHY?"
(... He--IMMEDIATELY--CLARIFIED by stating that he just-PREFERS STATES' RIGHTS as OPPOSED-to FEDERAL-"INTRUSIONS".


8 Quizzes WILL-represent 100% of my-GRADE.




KEY
* = PUN on the "#2" --> SECOND-in-command; TWO-knocks; EXCRETING feces


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive