Tuesday, June 28, 2016

"I'm NOT as 'help-LESS' as people THINK."

... --Charlie Eppes, 'NUMB3RS')
(... JUST-'cuz I have a "Traumatic Brain-Injury" AND a "SPEAKING-machine"... doesN'T MEAN that I'm NOT-smartER than MOST-people & NOT-athletic.)
(... On SECOND-thought, I'd MUCH RATHER-be UNDER-ESTIMATED ... than OVER-ESTIMATED ... for the "element of SURPRISE".)



-- "The EARLY-bird GETS 'the WORM'."

... After I fell-ASLEEP relatively-EARLY ... for ME*, I AWOKE-EARLY ... for ME**.  ... NOT-tired NOR-sleepy at-ALL, I RE-read my CURRENT-chapter of 'Accounting/Finance'.  
(... I THINK/BELIEEEVE TONIGHT is my LAST-class.  ... AGAIN, ... CONTRARY-to my EXEMPLARY/SUPERLATIVE "ACADEMIC-history", I JUST-wanna "PASS".  ... I ONLY-sought a "SOCIAL-forum".)


-- ALWAYS read--CAREFULLY--ALL instructions when conducting IMPORTANT procedures!

(... I.e. After my car-accident--ONLY ~EIGHT years ago, the MEDICAL-directions for my DOCTOR said
"Perform 'CIRCULAR-INCISION'."
... But, HE read, "Perform 'CIRCUMCISION'."
... Sooo, SURE-enough, ... OUCH! ... DOUBLE-ouch!)

(... You'd THINK he'd NOTICE!)

((... MORAL: LOOK/OBSERVE & DEDUCE/CONCLUDE BEFORE BEGINNING a new-tactic!)


-- I had a PRODUCTIVE, "BENDY" "UPPER body"-workout.

-- I ABHOR when people "put words in my mouth"!
JUST-'cuz I doN'T really-TALK that much does-NOT MEAN that I doN'T have THOUGHTS & OPINIONS!
((... I.e. (WARNING) Today during ONE of my FIVE weekday-"feedings"***, I pointed-to my stomach then gave a "thumbs-DOWN"-gesture, ... indicating that 'tis UNFORTUNATE that I've had NO-feeling(S) to "EVACUATE my BOWELS" in a couple days. My EVENING-Nurse MIS-understood my signal & said:
"NO, A.J., I can-NOT give you any 'bowel-STIMULANT, 'cuz you have CLASS tonight!"
... I--IMMEDIATELY--CORRECTED her:
"I did-NOT ASK-for any laxative! I was MERELY-stating that the fact that I'm NOT-"feeling" ANY-"URGE" is ... UN-fortunate."
... As-if by SOME-KIND of "biological-/excretory-CALL", I "let-LOOSE" a "LARGE. SEMI-solid" "FECAL-MONSTROSITY" ... ~"half an hour" later.


-- I "SURVIVED" my LAST CLASS of
'FINP 5001 -- Accounting & Finance Foundations'!
(... Granted, I'm NOT-GONNA get the grade I'm USED-to ('A'). But, I JUST sought-to PASS ... & MEET-people!
(... #1 = CHECK. #2 = SEMI-CHECK. ... The STUDENTS were ... ANTI-social.)

... In-HONOR-of tonight's being my LAST-class, I made a JOKE--to my teacher. ... He was handing-out COOKIES, ... 'cuz it was the LAST-class.
... I "said"/TYPED:
"Since everyone SEEMS-to be becoming-ENERGIZED by your COOKIES, I'm requesting that you LIQUIFY one."
(... I pointed-down at/to my TUBE.)




-- Since MY DAILY-events are (USUALLY) SOMEWHAT UN-eventful, I PREFER-to BLOG-for COMEDY/ENTERTAINMENT.
(... AND, any/all SIGNIFICANT-events)




KEY
* = at ~11:30 pm ... EST

** = at ~5:30 am ... EST  

*** = On WEEKDAYS I get FIVE-"feedings". ... PLUS, I eat EGGS--via MOUTH--at-LEAST TWICE-a-week during "SPEECH". On WEEKENDS I have LESS "energetic-expenditure". Therefore, I REQUIRE LESS "caloric-INTAKE".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive