Saturday, June 25, 2016

"There MAY-be 'SOMETHING'-THERE ... that wasN'T THERE before."

... (--'Something There'-SONG, 'Beauty & the Beast')


Belle:
There's something sweet and almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before
Beast:
She glanced this way, I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
No it can't be, I'll just ignore
But then she's never looked at me that way before
Belle:
New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see
Lumiere:
Well, who'd have thought?
Mrs Potts:
Well, bless my soul
Cogsworth:
Well, who'd have known?
Mrs Potts:
Well, who indeed?
Lumiere:
And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?
Mrs Potts:
It's so peculiar.
All three:
We'll wait and see
A few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before
Cogsworth:
You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before
Mrs Potts:
There may be something there that wasn't there before
_______________________________________________
... MINE, entitled ''COMPUTIN'':

ME: 
"There's sumthin' rough ... in my EYE.
... Nonetheless, .. I must calculate ... & 'quanti-FIY'!
... AAAHHH, I'm done ... & RIGHT!  ... Of this, I'm SURE!
My ''work''s well-rounded.  The numbers are quite-PURE!"
My Neural-PsychoTherapist (NPT):
"He didN'T LIE.  He was so-RIGHT!
He LOVES-to JOKE, but I dare-NOT 'BITE'!
Digits 'ABOUND'.  I caN'T 'fah-LOW'!
Then again, 'to each his-OWN'.  ... I will-NOT criticize it SO!"
ME:
(AUDIBLE-sigh) "I'm KAH-RECT ... & NOT-SURPRISED!
Who'da THUNK such math could come-from a 'T.B.I.'?!
'Tis TRUE ... that I'm NO-Al Einstein.
... But, there's something in my BRAIN I could-NOT FEEL!"
NPT:
"WHO'd have THOUGHT?!
... 'Outside of ME'?"
ME:
"But, did you KNOW?!"
NPT: 
"Weeell, I've KINDA-been doin' THIS for 'ah-WILE'!
... It IS quite-ODD!"
ME: 
"Just 'seh-tihl DOWN'.
DoN'T go-PUKIN'!
... Just sit-BACK, & marvel-AT MY-COMPUTIN'!
NPT: 
"Ya know, PERHAPS there's MUCH-MORE to YOUR-COMPUTIN'!
ME:
"There's MUCH-MORE to MY COMPUTIN'!"
_____________________________________________________
-- When I awoke this morning, I just-KNEW I had stuff to-DO. ... E.g. I completed MY "PRE-'breakfast' Morning-ROUTINE" of ABDOMINAL-exercises, (WARNING) I "evacuated my bowels" ... PRE-"ANY 'medicinal-stimulation'", I devised a WHOLE-NEW "Karate-Wrestling-Jujitsu"-technique* & I "channel-SURFED" to find 'Great Expectations'--APPROPRIATELY-named for MY REHAB.


-- I'm goin' OUT tonight (at ~7:30 pm) to "CHILL" with my housemate & a few of his friends. 
... I RETURNED-home at ~10:45 pm ... after a WONDERFUL-meeting (I couldN'T "EAT".) with 7 friends. 
((... I VOLUNTEERED-to (MENTALLY-) CALCULATE the bill. ... 'Twas $21.94 PER-person ... PLUS-tip ... for SEVEN people.  







KEY
* = (I've INCLUDED the JAPANESE-terms for the strikes, 'cuz ... THAT's how WE-"Martial Arts"-INSTRUCTORS "communicate" with/to- each-OTHER:)

"Roundhouse-DEFENSE to Mount"
(Attacker & Defender STAND & FACE EACH-OTHER.)

1) Attacker executes a RIGHT-legged 'maewashi geri' ('roundhouse kick') at Defender's LEFT-hip.

2) Defender shuffle-steps BACK & executes a LEFT-armed 'gaedan barai' ('downward sweeping block') to Attacker's RIGHT-ankle.  

3) ... After setting RIGHT-foot down, Attacker thrusts OWN RIGHT-'mawashi zuki' ('hook punch') at Defender's LEFT-ribcage.

4) ... Defender BLOCKS strike with OWN LEFT-handed HALF-'chudan uke' ('inside-outside block') to Attacker's RIGHT-wrist.

5) ... Defender GRABS Attacker's RIGHT-bicep region.  

6) Attacker executes a LEFT-handed 'tetsu' ('hammer-fist strike') to Defender's RIGHT-clavicle.

7) ... Defender executes a RIGHT-armed 'shuto uke' ('open-handed block') to block strike.

8) ... Defender GRABS Attacker's LEFT-clavicle with OWN RIGHT-hand.

9) Defender thrusts OWN RIGHT-footed 'mae kagi geri' ('front snap kick') at Attacker's groin, "attaches" RIGHT-foot to Attacker's midsection & leans-BACK into a BACK-roll ... WHILE clasped-onto Attacker's UPPER arms.

10) ... AFTER BACK-roll, Defender lands-in "MOUNT-position".  ... Defender FINISHES with REPEATED-strikes to Attacker's face.  


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive